1/24 Buzz AMPS 436/Increase?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Buzz, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Here is my last condo (from Friday 1/22): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3606&view=unread#unread

WCR: Just got home from my trip a little while ago, but Buzz seems to be fine. DHW reported that she was acting normally all weekend and eating just fine. He did not get evening spot checks, so we are without that data. He did get the PSs and an AM +6 every day, though, and I have updated the SS to reflect those #s.

Buzz is due for a dose increase tomorrow morning, and I know it's late so I might not get answers tonight, but since we don't shoot until 11:30 a.m., I will check before I shoot. Based on the protocol, I am thinking that we should go to 2u as her nadirs haven't been below 374. Is this correct?

To answer Ronnie's questions from Friday's condo, although most of them are not relevant anymore (sorry!): His name is Dave, and the trip wasn't quite for a fun reason; my grandfather passed away. I did manage to do a couple of fun things while I was there, though.

Terri had asked a question on that condo that didn't get a reply so I will repost it here rather than bump up the old thread: Can one of the Lantus folks please give me an explanation for Buzz's numbers going UP after an injection instead of down? I know you all don't believe in rebound, so I'm at a loss to understand why a cat that was regulated and went OTJ on less than 1 unit of PZI is now up to 1.5 units on Lantus and getting a worse response than she did on the smaller dose of Lantus.

Thanks.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

AM shot is in 30 minutes; can anyone advise before then? Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.