1/24 Magnolia AMPS 340, +6 223

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Yesterday's Exciting Condo

WCR: Good. The hungry beast is back. She was in our bed at 6am meowing and trying to wake us up for breakfast. 5 P's are good. A bit lazy this morning, but it is Sunday. It's been loud and crazy in and around the house today, she may just be avoiding the commotion by sleeping on her bed upstairs.

No curve today, we had a very hectic morning into the afternoon. I hope to do a curve tomorrow. This AMPS of 340 and +6 of 223 are RBC?

2. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Oh Magnolia did have an exciting day yesterday!

Even with the rebound, I would still say Magnolia had a nice drop today.

Hope it clears soon and you're back to the blues soon!

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Tis nice to see the ocean bloo yesterday!
    A touch of RBC today, but it's all part of the dance.
    I'm sure you know this already, but I'll mention it anyways.... the urge for food subsides when BGs get more into the normal range. I'm not saying that's what happened yesterday, but your note made me think of it.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

not a bad rebound at all, Magnolia is already back to her comfy yellow zone. It's so encouraging to see the pink fading off the spreadsheet. :D

5. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 1/24 Magnolia PMPS 205, +2 195

Today has been much less exciting, but good. Oh how we love the dance. These new low numbers are so encouraging! I was starting to think she'd never get here.

I have definitely noticed how her appetite changes with her numbers, but thanks for pointing it out. All the little things...

I'm planning on doing a curve tomorrow and then maybe an increase to 5u tomorrow PM. Any thoughts on this? This is cycle 8 on 4.75. I think we have had some nice movement, maybe 5u is the dose to finally get her into the green?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.