1/24 Pepper AMPS 57 - +1~69 - +4~90 - +6~61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by pjstroop, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Good day LL!

I thought about holding out on shooting this number.. but thought WTH.. I'm going to be home all day and if he needs a dose reduction what a better day to find out. Unfortunately, he did not give me a sneak*e*crease number..

WCR: Sleepy head today.. He just slept through the last test.. lol! Kind of opened one eye to see what I was up too then fell back to sleep. Silly kitty!

Bean is tired today too.. Just got done cleaning house and am ready for my nappus. Move over kitties - the couch is mine now! :mrgreen:

2. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Beautiful day for Pepper. Wish MY house was clean.

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Nice day.. but am thinking he's keeping his sneakcrease for the PJ party tonight... :D

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

it's so nice to see Pepper back in his all green mode. It does look like he is working on a dosecrease soon...

5. Sashasmom

Sashasmom Member

nice hootin Paula...hopefully you know what soon! ;-)

Hope you got some rest this weekend.

6. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

Oh, look at that beautiful green Pepper!! Such a good boy! :D

Wish I could say that my house was clean. Unfortunately, it's a disaster area right now! DH is going out of town on Wed, so I think I'll clean Wed night and then have a clean house for a few days!

Hope you found some room on the couch for a nappus today!

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I am totally impressed. Nice hootin' for sure! And house cleaned TOO? You deserve a nap. Every day. For the rest of the month. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.