1/24 Shadoe amps 414 pmps 472

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo

Starting the day RED. :YMSIGH:

Shadoe seems to be doing fine today. She came in to tell me to get up for her +11, then demanded food while waiting for amps. I gave some chicken cubes and she seemed OK ... for now, according to her looks.

She seems to have returned to usual LB activity, with a good solid poop overnite, and the pee seems to be more lately, with the fluids maybe?

I got all of her cans of food labeled after returning home from Petsmart. Since MZ Shadoe should have a bit of a waist, I will start watching her caloric intake as well as her carbs. UGH. I nearly freaked when I looked at the list and saw numbers in the hundreds for ff, but someone told me to recheck as the phos numbers are high ones. Whew, I was ready to toss them out. Now I just have to figure how to track those numbers - I added a food column but maybe two skinny ones for carb and calorie numbers would be better.

Only cycle 3 for this dose, but I had expected a bit more than these reds. Actually I did not expect to see any reds :sad: I gues I could get a couple tests in this morn, but I have to go out just after +3 and will be out for a couple hours. I will test when I get home but then have errands. I'll work around what numbers that Shadoe spits at me.

And why do I expect to see pinks? Oh right, it's her favorite color apparently. Just look at her SS!
    She is all happy and sleeping so I should not complain, the numbers will come with time, in Shadoe time.

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Shadoe +11 423 amps 414

So Shadoe has decided to play nice for today, and jumped right from red and into the yellows.
    It figures; the day I think aw why bother with a +1, she drops from 414 down to 281 by +2.

Rats. I think she knows I am going out just after her +3, so she is doing this to piss me off and worry me.

Man, she's got this whole thing fine tuned to the extreme.

And to that I say, Bring it on Missie! Let's see what you got! :YMSIGH:

As she sits back and laughs at me. haha_smiley

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

My eyes are on Shadoe today Gayle.
    Happy running errands although I'm sure all that labeling yesterady could poop you out.
    I'll have Max give Shado a call later and see if they can talk each other down.
    Max jut barey sneeked into the pinks (cheater)
    Happy Sunday!

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Wow Shadoe. You want your momma to stay home, don't you?
    Are'nt cats amazing, how they know things?

5. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

C'mon Shadoe! Let your bean enjoy her Sunday of this weekend!

Yay for the yellow, what a jumpy Sunday cat_pet_icon

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Shadoe yellow yay

Yellow is so pretty and sunny and happy....
    Go Shadoe! :D

7. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Go Shadoe! But pls slow down so the bean can go and run some errands. Perhaps I can talk her into bringing you a toy back? For good behavior? No toy is bean can't go to store.... :) Sure do love that yeller though!!!

8. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Shadoe...that's a drop! Now why don't you surf for a while while your mama bean is out? Gayle...did you notice Shadoe reading your WCR this am? He seems to be aiming to please you today! (And yes on extra urine in the lb because of the fluids.)

9. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Duh, am I slow on the uptake or what? Now I know how to get yellows!

All I have to do is post that I expect nothing but pinks cuz Shadoe likes them, so I may as well go out and do my errands, and Shadoe gives me a string of yellows, just cuz she felt like it :cool:

About the only thing I have seen is that Shadoe will either stay flat flat flat, or else dip way down and then do the flat flat flat thing. I am not great at interpreting ss, but I don't get the impression that she's a bouncer, but more of a plodder, nice and steady. Whew, I'll take it.

I don't think I will ever figure this stuff out. Anyways, it seems she is on her way up the yellows at +5, so I'll scoot out again before she decides to do any more funny business. Hopefully this exciting yellow day will continue tonite with her 2nd last fluids installment.

10. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 1/24 Shadoe +11 423 amps 414 +2 281

Glad she skipped pinks and went right to yellow, much better for her.

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Shadoe's looking pretty pleased with herself all back in her pinks.

Ah well, we are close to her pm shot, and she's not in the reds, so it's been a pretty OK day so far.

Maybe her pm shot and the fluids will bring the yellows back tonight.

12. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I was going to write that sometimes when red starts to show up on a spreadsheet where there hasn't been red for a while, that sometimes that means the cat is about to change other things up too. Then she threw yellow. :smile: Yellow is pretty good for only the 2nd day on a new dose, maybe she has some blue planned for this dose too. :mrgreen:

I believe Meowzi has calorie intake tracked on her spreadsheet (separate tab), you might look there and see how she is tracking it.

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Gayle
    Now that is a nice looking day for Shadoe. Finally a glimpse of what she can do.
    Maybe you can take a deep breath for a change.
    I hope it continues. (Can ou have her give Max a call tonight, lol)
    So happy to see some movement for you Gayle.

Keep it up, I mean down, Shadoe.

14. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Well, red ps numbers are so discouraging.

I saw the bad number coming because Shadoe came into the kitchen when she heard the frig; she knew I was fixing her shot, and she stayed till it was ready, then marched over to her chair for test n shoot.

Ah well, fluids in a couple hours, and we will see how the numbers go tonite.

15. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Interesting cycle today. I kinda see what Libby is saying there...

Shadoe is a smart kitty, and she knows it.

weird things kitties do...should be an interesting week.

Have a good nite Gayle!

16. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Libby,
    I sure hope you are right about the reds meaning she is winding up to make a sizable change.
    So, just how long till the reds go?
    It is rare to see Shadoe still in reds at +3, so I have no idea what's wrong.
    She is not too sick to be chasing Booboo around, picking fights. She ate almost half a can of ff, and is now stretched out on one of her rugs, cleaning herself and looking pretty pleased with herself.
    I just don't get these reds all of a sudden; maybe the yellows just felt wrong.

17. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

haha_smiley haha_smiley
    If you look back at our Saturday, I made sure to cover Murphy's Law in every way possible.

NEVER think too loudly! And NEVER put what you are thinking out into the universe...unless, of course thats what you want! ;-) But then again, somehow they will know and it wont/will happen. So I guess the overall lesson is dont want or expect. Just let it be what it is!

Ha! Where was that train of thought 3hrs ago for me?!?!? ohmygod_smile

Good to see that yellow. Seee...Shadoe CAN do it!!!

18. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Carolyn,
    Oh we know that Shadoe CAN do it, unfortunately, I think that she doesn't WANT to do it.

I know it will take time, but it's such a let down to see the steps backwards, and you wonder what you did wrong. I'll get a +5, then head to bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.