1/25 mocha pmps 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3805

PM +8 334

WCR: got a test at PM +8 last night because she was sooooo vocal. Of course she wasn't low, she was just being mocha. Was pink at PM +8 and is pink still this morning.

Joyce - :lol: Not lost, just kept remember things we should have done saturday but didn't and had to get them all done yesterday.

2. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/25 mocha amps 320

I wonder what type of moon we had last night......my Morris had a strange sounding meow going this morning!

I also was reading through your condo from yesterday.....do you use a timed feeder at all? It has certainly been a lifesaver in our house!! Even on the days I am home, I still put the 'snacks' into the timed feeder & then I don't accidentally forget!! LOL!! Plus, on my errand days, if I get side tracked & take longer than I had planned to, I still don't need to worry as the feeder has done my job for me! LOL!

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 mocha amps 320

No, we don't use a timed feeder because our girls each eat different foods. Civvie eats dry (I know, I know) and mocha eats wet so when we do know we are going to be gone for hours, we will put mocha up in our room, that has a litterbox in the bathroom and she has running water from the sink and can also have her wet food in there. I don't work outside of the home so I am almost always here all day everyday with them to give them snacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.