1/25 Putty AMPS 325

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3792

It may have been a fur shot last night but not really sure.
    Started a new cart this morning.
    Hopefully these higher numbers will break today.....here that Mr. Putster or Monique will be here to give you some words of wisdom.
    He is very sleepy.......yeller and pink make him a very lethargic kitty. All p's fine. cat_pet_icon

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Well now, I surely can't help if you give a fur shot!!!!! New insulin, new day so lets see what we can do.......325 isn't pretty but everybody, everybody...."IT'S JUST ONE NUMBER!" so let's get some more numbers, nicer numbers, blooo and greeeeen!!! Yea, yea ok if it was fur shot then shed is flat, so we might not get much action, Rome wasn't built in a day but...my garden house was so there is hope, we have just have to change our expectations, from Colleseum to a little shack :lol:

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Awww, looks like fur shots are on this list of things that were done last night. Poor Putty all sleepy and such. Hope with some insaloon on board, things will get better for him.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Fur shot or maybe Putty is just messing with you! There could be a little bounce from the blues.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

So, were the boys talking? I apologize if they were cause I am sure Putty would not do this on his own. He is such a good oy...
    Shadow wins this morning though with the highest number...336. grr_red
    No phone, no computer, no nuttin today for him!!!
    Putty will be on his own with no bad influences....I'm sure he will have improvements during the day now... :thumbup

6. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 1/25 Putty AM +4 196

Oh my Monique what have you done.....he jumped right over yeller to bloo....barely blue but I will take it. I am not sure if it was a fur shot because I always smell his fur and there was no smell...I always touch his fur to see if it was wet and nothing wet so my guess is this is the game Putty likes to play. It is called "just because I was yeller all night and pink in the morning don't let it fool ya." I am setting you up for a pj party. Nostra-Jojo gets credit for that one....she saw that pattern on his ss.
    So we just sit and wait....and test. ohmygod_smile

Pat it looks like your Florida weather is here.......we are going to have downpours with wind and possibly thunder. I would rather it snow. :D

7. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

This blue number today is much prettier than that pinky one. Polite Putty pulls through once again. Even though Pat's Shadow is grounded and has no phone privileges maybe Putty can telepathically send some info on how to get from the pink straight to the blues?

Nice work Putty.

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 1/25 Putty AM +4.75 104

Hmmm.....I should have waited the 15 minutes.

9. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh my Putty :smile: Are you trying to keep your momma bean on her toes today?

10. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 1/25 Putty PMPS 328

AMPS 325
    +4 196
    +5.75 104
    +8 101
    PMPS 328
    +2 277

I don't know what he could be bouncing from now. I don't think he could have gone too low. These pinks are very frustrating. Sixth cycle without green. :-Q
    He is very tired.

11. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Hi,Miriam!
    tell me about frustration! Uh....
    Just here for support! Hope for better day tomorrow!

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Putman What's up with you?? You iz making your Momma bean crazy!! What happened to that polite green Putman we all know & Love??
    Is this your winter lack of sunlight??
    You need some inspiration--Think spring & GREEN :mrgreen: You need your aluminum alieoon hat? Hope tomorrow is better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.