1/25 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS/298...PMPS/209

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Back from vacation! Spike and ds did very well considering all the changes in shot/feeding and his mom not being here. He did get lots of hc the last few days because ds ran out of food and bought what he thought Spike would like...he sure did. Back to 6/6 shooting and a 5F for am shot then most likely starting 5.25 for pm shot. Spike slept with me and kept giving me kisses and loud purrs all night. I think hes glad Im back.

ot...the cruise on Adventure of the Seas was perfect. Islands great, food and service on ship awsome, weather almost always sunny. The best part was that I didnt have to worry about my kitties at home under ds care. The house was clean and he even did the laundry (which was a first).

2. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/25 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 298

Welcome back Janice. Glad you had such a great time on the cruise. Sure sound like Spike had a great time while you were gone. OOOHH mommabean goes away and Spike gets yummies. Bless DS for taking care of Spike for you so you could enjoy yourself without worrying. Now he just needs a lesson on what is good fudz and what is bad fudz. Not a real bad number considering what he's been eating while you were gone. Hope you can get him back down nicely.

3. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a nice and worry free vacation. I know SPIKE is glad your home :D

4. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Welcome home Janice! Glad that DS did such a great job with spike, even with the extra hc's

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Welcome home! You'll have him back on track in no time.

6. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good morning,Janice!
    Welcome home! Was thinking about You Saturday- 'oldtimer's day!
    Hm..Spike must be liked his latest menu-HC food!
    back to the normal when mom is home.
    Glad You did have a good time and not thinking about kitties.
    Enjoy this ugly weather, Here muggie,fogy, wet and yack....

7. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

sounds perfect!
    wonderful cruise, & your nice son takes care of your furkid while you're gone. glad spike got to enjoy some forbidden yummies for a little while. :)
    we missed you here on saturday, janice. a few longer-time posters showed up to say howdy. :)

8. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 ~ SPIKE ~ PMPS/209

He did hit bloo at +8/162. Both cats were pretty vocal today following me around. Started 5.25 tonight to get more greens on the SS.

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome Home Janice! Your vacation sounds like it was great....
    sounds as if Spike was eating cruise cuisine too..... :lol: back to to LC stuff.
    Glad he was so happy to see you too...awwww....sweet! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.