1/25 Webber PMPS [314] +2 [253] +3 [268]

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Webber is playful this morning but a little constipated. I am anxious to see if his BG goes down or if it is high because he is constipated.....or if it just LTS!

Off to tbp :YMSIGH:
    See you all later, have a wonderful Monday (as best we all can at tbp) :lol:

Yesterday's Condo

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber AMPS [290]

Nice job with the data collecting this weekend Paige! So blue!

Have a good day :D

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber AMPS [290]

Thank you Ronnie, but look at this morning *sigh*. These little kitties!! :roll:

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber AMPS [290] +5 [261]

Okay, I know this condo is supposed to be about our babies and not about us, but I feel like an absolute failure and about to cry. :cry: nailbite_smile

What happened? For about three days my Webber boy surfed the blues and this morning looks like the morning we started his last dosecrease. I know I would be crazy to think that this was going to be easy at this point but I wasn't expecting such a spike. Ok, I am done.....whoa is me and all that stuff.

The positive side is that he feels good, but NOT ME!

5. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber AMPS [290] +5 [261]

(( Paige )) Maybe a little bounce from yesterday's slightly lower cycle? Maybe constipation influence. Maybe not at quite the right dose yet. Not bad, really, and at least he is coming down. Maybe he went lower than normal overnight, your last spot check was actually kind of early in the cycle.

I hope tonight's is better but if not you'll get there. He's much better these last few days, he can do it again.

Maybe you should plan an outting? Some kitties like to go lower then and spoil plans.

6. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber AMPS [290] +5 [261] boo hoo

Aw, thanks Nina. That made me smile. Hehe, if we plan a trip... :D

Maybe he did go lower last night. I had to go to bed early. Thank you for reminding me of that as well.

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber PMPS [314] boo

Well.....I don't know what to say. @-)

Guess this is NDW? However, he has been on this new dose for 5 days. Maybe he did drop low last night.

8. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 1/25 Webber PMPS [314]

I'm so sorry about this crazy sugar dance, Paige. dancing_cat

I was feeling kinda low on Friday. Bummed and frustrated. Testing and injecting and trying to help our kitties can be so overwhelming! Nonetheless, we try so hard b/c we love them and we so badly want them to feel better!

I just want you to know that you've been doing a great job on loving that chocokitty, from one newbie to the next. I totally enjoy reading your blog b/c I go through very similar emotions (I just don't have a Moses' blog).

Things will get better. I know our cats are feeling better today then they were back in December. The progress can seem slight but we are truly caring for our kitties the best ways we know how, and it can't get much better than that. They want their momma's and we're here rain or shine. You're truly doing an amazing job! :YMHUG:

Attached Files:

9. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Thank you Erica. That was so sweet and just what I needed. I hope Moses is doing good. Give him a big kiss and hug for me k?

10. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

I'm so glad :mrgreen:

Moses is sitting right next to me in his chair, I'll definitely give him a kiss and a hug! Give Webber a big squeeze from over here :YMHUG:

11. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Paige.. I dont think it is NDW, I think it is Liver Training School...... to be expected.

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber PMPS [314] +2 [253]

Hey Paige!!-- Webber had some GREAT Blue numbers the last few days!! You are doing an absolute GREAT Job!! Snap out of it! The cats do what they do because they're FD cats. I have been doing this sugar dance for 23 months & have felt every emotion I could with Moonie--
    But if you saw her then & see her now, it's 2 different cats!!
    You will get there-remember Patience & consistancy!
    So many come on here thinking, My cat's going into remission-Just like I did--I never lost that hope..But it changed along the way, to I want my cat to have the best quality of life I can give her..
    That's where we are at today. Doing the best we can and being happy at the small victories we win--
    Hope that Webber comes down tomorrow--Just do your best--You have been doing very well
    HUGS :thumbup FROM US~~~~

13. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 1/25 Webber PMPS [314] +2 [253]

:lol: I love it---'snap out of it'. Thank you for putting me in my place. lol

24 months. Patience is not something I have alot of but I am really really trying. Thank you ((hugs and purrs))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.