1/27 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Blackie's numbers were steadily coming down with the 2.2 units until this morning. Amps was 415. However, he had just vomited (clear liquid & a little grass) right before his test. When I checked the +1 he was at 365. It's a month since he vomited, so I'm not worried about that. Blackie is feeling good, but he's ready for spring (as are we). I wish you could have seen his face when he went outside yesterday and saw the fresh snow. cat(2)_steam He was very disappointed and came right back in.

Just a short update on me. It's been almost 7 weeks since my rotator cuff surgery and my shoulder is doing great. I am shifting with my right arm now (no more car worries) and doing a lot more with my right hand. This is good because my left now has carpal tunnel. I think it just got too much use for those weeks after surgery. I'm hoping to be completely better soon.

I hope everyone has a good day.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I am glad to hear that the 2.2u has been working well for Blackie. Hopefully he will get a good drop this cycle and you can see some pretty colors! :)

Great news about your shoulder, too! I know it must be a relief to be able to drive again, and to start doing more things with your right hand. Is the carpal tunnel something that will clear up with less use, or is it just there forever now? Do you have a brace or anything for that?

Poor Blackie and the snow! I wish I could have seen his face too. It doesn't take much snow for a short little kitty to be overwhelmed by its height. I bet the look on Blackie's face on the first warm day of spring will be priceless. You will have to stalk him and see if you can get a photo of him outside, enjoying the sunshine. :)

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

I think we all thought it was Spring when it got to 40 degress this last weekend. Blackie spent time outside and so did we. Then the cold came back. Today it's snowing like it's a blizzard!

I hope the carpal tunnel will go away quickly. I've never had it before and it is just terrible. I am wearing a splint at night and to drive. And I ordered something called a carpal tunnel solution on the internet. I can be a sucker for those testamonials, but I hope it will work.

When it warms up, I'll try to get some pictures of Blackie.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Uh oh, what a pain about the carpal tunnel! As if you don't have enough to deal with!!! Hope it warms up soon at least, more snow sounds like :twisted:

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

+10 86
    +12 89
    +13 109

Still waiting to shoot. This is from an amps of 415! I can be late in the morning if I have to, so I'm going to try to wait for a number over 150.

6. Sarah and Buzz

Wow, what a good afternoon!! :) I know it messes up your schedule to be late, and I know how aggravating it is to test and retest. I am really glad for good #s though! Let us know how it goes, okay?

7. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Obviously I have no patience. I shot the same 2.2 at +13.5 119. After thinking about it, he's almost always higher in the am. So catching the upward motion with the same dose, should be similar to increasing the dose at a +12 with a more shootable number. I'll do more spot checks tonight, too.

It's been snowing all day here and there's about 4" on the ground. Blackie decided he wanted to go out, so I let him. I ran to get the camera and he only went as far as a chair outside the back door. :lol: Then he came right back in. I don't know if I'll be able to drive to work tomorrow. I have wimpy tires. :sad:

8. Sarah and Buzz

Sneaky Blackie! He knew you were going for the camera. ;)

It snowed here today, too, but only enough icy snow to make the roads slippery. It was pretty, though; big fat flakes. Will Robert be able to drive you to work if your tires can't make it?

I think I would have made the same decision to shoot like you did tonight, FWIW. Let us know how it goes. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.