1/29 Fluffy AMPS 354, +4-225,PMPS 283

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Scarlette & Fluffy, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Scarlette & Fluffy

Scarlette & Fluffy Member

2. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

3. Scarlette & Fluffy

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  4. Chrispooky12

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

6. Scarlette & Fluffy

@Suzanne & Darcy
    It's Buttons, the one I said having intestinal issues. Vet said that an abdominal ultrasound would cost 350.00!! Not possible. But you see by that video she has SPIRIT! She was a rescue and is 16yrs old. She's got quite the personality and is very ornery.

@Chrispooky12

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh gosh. I wish I could help you with Buttons. My heart goes out to Buttons. What a cutie!

Scarlette & Fluffy likes this.
  8. Chrispooky12

I'm sorry you can't get the answers you need because of money, I'm all to familiar with that myself. Panzer just can't seem to get over urinary issues & I have no money to figure out what's going on, so we are trying antibiotics again.

She definitely has some spunk in her & she's such a cutie:cat:

9. Scarlette & Fluffy

Buttons was a rescue from an empty lot when she was a wee kitten maybe 8 weeks old. Her eyes and nose were snotted shut. she couldn't see and was breathing thru her mouth. At that moment of rescue, I didn't see any other cats or kittens around. But they may have been hiding. There was a McDonalds across the street that my dad and would eat at and I saw a man in a truck drive on the lot and open a bag of food. No idea of the surrounding particulars. I drove by and I saw Buttons and I struggled cuz I already had multiple cats and I told myself no more cats and kept driving. However when I got to the light I couldn't bare it and turned around went back to the lot and found her. When I reached down to pick her up she hissed like crazy and all 4 paws went out, but I held her tight. Even then she had spirit. She would have surely died had I not rescued her. I tucked her in my arm as I drove home and isolated her in a room. I prayed over her and asked God to touch her and help me with her as I couldn't take her to a vet at that time. I got some previous antibiotics that were expired that I had. I gave her some and cleaned all the snot off her face. Her under lid in her eyes on the bottom covered half her eyes and was blood red in color. I kid you not in 3 days she looked like a normal kitten. I believe God touched her. She's been a good cat and one with PERSONALITY and SPIRIT! I hate to think about her not being with me but it's part of life. She is now 16 yrs old. I did take her and Fluffy to the vet recently to see what was wrong and if it was something doable and that's all I could do was pay for an office visit and an antibiotic for URI for Fluff and fur ball gel for Buttons. Vet said her ropey bowels could be from fur balls and causing her to lose weight.. They wanted to do a blood panel at 185.00 and the ultrasound was 350.00. I'd surely get her to the vet asap if I had the funds. I did the best I could do and am praying for her to stay with me for more years to come. I don't think she's in any pain. I will try to research home remedies for her but I wish I knew what her issue was called so I could better find answers if there are any out there. I follow vet on YouTube Andrew Jones Veterinary Secrets. He is about natural and holistic remedies for pets and that is how I roll, preferably. But there are times when Big Pharma drugs have a part. But I try to do everything I can first naturally for myself and my animals.

@Chrispooky12 @Suzanne & Darcy

Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    Suzanne & Darcy and Chrispooky12 like this.
  10. Suzanne & Darcy

I'm happy you got Buttons and saved her! I've never seen that vet on youtube before. May have to check him out! Vet care is so expensive isn't it? It's so hard when you have multiple cats (I do) and I have lots going on now with my babies, too. I'll say prayers for Buttons, too.

11. Suzanne & Darcy

It looks like Fluffy might be doing a bit better on this dose (hard to tell without many tests, but it looks like it.) I see that green this morning. It will probably be a high bounce number tonight (plus you skipped the shot this morning??) or not?

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  12. Chrispooky12

Since she got a 79@ AMPS should she reduce to 1.5 @ PMPS? @Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  13. Suzanne & Darcy

Yes. Reduce to 1.5. This is what I was kind of wondering yesterday after I saw the AMPS. Looked like a skipped shot and I don’t see any number or dose for the p.m. shot time. Thanks, Christina

14. Chrispooky12

Your welcome hopefully she sees these comments @Scarlette & Fluffy

15. Scarlette & Fluffy

No, He got it at 10 AM
    @Suzanne & Darcy

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  16. Chrispooky12

I'm not 100% sure but I think he earned another reduction on the 2nd when you got that 65. Let's see what @Suzanne & Darcy has to say. It's good to see your getting more tests in great job! I'm going to tag a couple of other people as well @Bron and Sheba (GA) @tiffmaxee what do you think?

Scarlette & Fluffy likes this.
  17. Scarlette & Fluffy

OK THANK YOU CHECK TODAYS POST
    @Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  18. Chrispooky12

I just looked at it, your doing great. Hopefully you are getting your house back to some what normal.

19. Scarlette & Fluffy

I'm trying but its gonna be a long process cuz its only me doing it. Other emergencies and things keep coming up with my kids.
    @Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  20. Chrispooky12

I understand, all you can do is the best that you can. It will all fall into place eventually. Emergencies happen & our kids even if there adults still need there Mom's.