1/3/20 PAX PMPS 167, +1 129, +3 47

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pax's Mom, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Si am cat mom likes this.
  2. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

sounds good :)

3. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Ok, he went up to 61. I gave him his normal food and he went up. If he didn't I would have tried the high carb. I will test again in 45 minutes. He is acting normal, but I am keeping an eye on him.

4. Si am cat mom

Cool. Hopefully that puts him back on track to where his numbers were last night around +3.
    Does he usually get a snack after his PM meal? I have to feed my guy again at +2 overnight to hold him steady.

5. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Normally I give him food after his PM test and leave it out for him. He gets 4 cans a day because he is a large breed and I split it 4 times a day. When I looked in his dish the whole can was gone (it was also mixed with 1 can of water so a lot of food). Normally there is still some left in the morning. I gave him another can and he ate about half of it. This is the first time this has happened. However, he only ate two cans of food earlier today so I was surprised he ate so much tonight. Looks like it is time for me to drop his dose.

6. Si am cat mom

I'm semi unfamiliar with TR, but I do believe that (47) earns a reduction...looks like you have held this dose for a week. I hope he levels out for you soon :cat:

Pax's Mom likes this.
  7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reduction.

Pax's Mom likes this.
  8. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

+4 = 62 so he looks to be leveled out. I am going to turn my computer off but will update the spreadsheet in the morning. I will set an alarm to make sure I test again in an hour, but I wont be posting the update here in case anyone is waiting for an update. Thanks all the support, hope your kitties are doing well :)

9. Pax's Mom

Pax's Mom Member

Spreadsheet updated. He stayed in greens last night and was at 130 this morning. Dropped his dose to 3.0. I have to go into work today so I am going to test at +1 and then just leave food out and hope he will be fine. Thank you all for your support last night :)

10. Si am cat mom

looks good :)