1/5 Ming PMPS = 212

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/1-4-ming-amps-248-4-243-feeling-better.223855/

I had LOTS of fun!!! I'm so glad I had this party. It's always nice to reconnect with old friends and spend time with each other. We had a White Elephant gift exchange and I stole a gift. Got some beeswax paper to be more environmentally friendly. Actually, a lot of the presents in the gift exchange was environmentally friendly lol

Ming was as social as I expected him to be: curious at first and then retreated to his lair (my room) or hung out under the Christmas tree. People were passing him around and asking jokingly if he was part of the gift exchange :joyful: Towards the end of the night, he came out of his shell finally and was just roaming around the living room and watching us play games.

I did wake up 2 hours late this morning... :banghead: So now we have to move his shot time back up lol. AND of course he decided to go low right in the middle of the CHAOS of a party!!! But we managed him well enough despite being really busy. And today he's bouncing. :rolleyes:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time. I hope Ming comes back down soon.

Crista & Ming likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

What fun!! Sounds like you had a great time, good for you Crista!!
    Good catch, I guess Ming wanted to be the life of the party, nothing like a little "lime" excitement to make things interesting!! :joyful:
    Have a great evening!!

Crista & Ming likes this.
  4. Si am cat mom

Si am cat mom Well-Known Member

Ming just decided to stroll into the party with his limearita, huh?
    I love the beewax wraps :)

Sonia & Leo and Crista & Ming like this.
  5. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

PMPS = 212

Tonight, I remembered to give him his inhaler. I always forget. Tsk tsk.

Hahah! Limereta!