1/6 Tucker amps : 295, 1.5u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker, May 31, 2021.

1. Tucker

Tucker Member

Quick update: Some of you helped us through a pancreatitis attack in July 2019 that the animal hospital called a miracle. They had never seen such an off the charts case recover from before. A few months ago with the help of @Bron and Sheba (GA) we caught a second attack at the very early stages and Tucker was well after just a few days of home care. Prior to that episode he had been stable on 1 unit for over a year with preshot tests at 180 and nadir always around 90. Since this last infection he is looking great and acting like his normal naughty self... so so naughty (!!), but the new normal seems to be pretests in the 275-300 range with nadir being around 130. Does this seem normal to you veterans??
    @JeffJ

2. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Patty
    I can’t see Tuckers SS. You may need to share it.

3. JeffJ

JeffJ Well-Known Member

Hi Patty. I am glad to hear Tucker is acting up (as normal) and also staying pretty healthy. That nadir pattern is not that bad. Kittehs don't need perfect nadirs to be healthy. Some may disagree, but I think if they get a daily range of blue in their nadir then they can be healthy. No super lows or ultra highs. (I can't see the chart either).

Tucker's pancreatic issue in July 2019 was really off the charts. I think we were all amazed and happy he made it thru.

4. Tucker

Tucker Member

I have spent the last two hours trying to get the spreadsheet updated. I’ve signed into GMail 3 times and gone through their, “recovery” process 3 times... then try to go into the spreadsheet to add numbers and each time it tells me I’m locked out for my own safety and my account has to be recovered!
    Seriously, this is why I’ve been making notes in my diary instead of the spread sheet for so long.
    If you or anyone can tell me how to fix this I’ll listen. Right now I’m saying words little kitty ears shouldn’t be hearing!

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

@Bandit's Mom
    Hi Bhooma do you know what might be the problem with her Szs