1/7 Cosmo AMPS 216, +2 256, +4 245, PMPS 398

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thebigfuzz, Jan 7, 2021.

1. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...33-1-2-166-4-194-6-175-8-166-pmps-353.241095/

Cosmo seemed to have a quick bounce at PMPS, then drifted back down to another pretty blue early this morning (171@+10). He ate his snack just before that test and is in the lemon tree at AMPS. Not too bad Cosmo!!!

Hopefully we have a nice easy day so we can collect his saliva sample for the nutriscan to test for food sensitivities. We are supposed to fast for 6-8 hours, so I’m going to try to stop food fairly early today so we might be able to start collecting close to +10. (As long as his BG is ok)

A rare second day off for me! Enjoy your day everyone!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues yesterday. Good luck collecting the saliva sample.

thebigfuzz likes this.
  3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I saw that nice blue surf yesterday:cool:. Looking good, Cosmo. Come back down to blue again soon.
    Sounds like a good plan for collecting the sample. Let's hope Cosmo cooperates:cat:.
    You work too much! Enjoy your second day off.

thebigfuzz likes this.
  4. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Haha. I do work too much :eek:

DH went out today, and my boys are having a party. Meowing, running around, etc :confused:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  5. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Nice blue day yesterday, Cosmo. Come back to the beach soon :cool: Good luck with the sample and enjoy your day off :)

thebigfuzz likes this.
  6. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

nice blues yesterday. :cool:
    good luck w the sample.

thebigfuzz likes this.