1/8 Chicamonkey AMPS 420/+2 383/+8 380/PMPS 425/+4 325

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzi and Chicamonkey, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Suzi and Chicamonkey Member

2. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Thank you for the work you do, Susie. You be safe as well!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

You stay safe too. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    I can't even begin to imagine how stressful it must be for you.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope things settle down soon in your area - we aren't seeing the same here in Naples - I mean as far as hospital capacity. And at the hospital where I work (Michigan Medicine) the number in the ICU has gone down...so there's good news out there somewhere on that front. So many of us older folks are getting our COVID vaccinations - hoping to see that number of positive tests fall soon too!

I'm happy to see your note about under-dosing! Finally now we may have some improvement - always good to get to the root of issues.

Have you looked into getting calipers yet? Measuring with calipers takes all of the guesswork away - I too had difficulties with dosing consistently, much less reading the darn syringe properly until I was advised by @Marje and Gracie to get some calipers. She helped me understand how to measure too.

These are the one's I use: https://www.harborfreight.com/4-in-digital-caliper-63710.html Lightweight with the locking mechanism on the top. I couldn't live without them!

Have a good day Suzi!

5. Suzi and Chicamonkey

Suzi and Chicamonkey Member

I haven’t gotten one yet but will!!
    Thank you :)