1/9 AMPS 158 +7 174

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia & Bandit (GA), Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Julia,
    how is Bandit feeling today?

Nice spot checks last nite by the way!

Hope your having a good day!

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I really like the colour scheme Bandit has begun to adopt on his SS.... looking nice. HAve a scroll and look at the progress... very very nice! Do again!!!!!

4. Julia & Bandit (GA)

Julia & Bandit (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/9 Bandit PMPS 160

Bandit did a weird reverse curve today...I wonder if it was rebound from all his green? If it was, it makes me happy because it means his liver is doing really well in LTS!

Bandit has been his normal, playful, lazy self today. The only thing I've noticed that's odd is that he started yowling for food this afternoon around the time he usually gets his snack. I've never heard him do that before!

I tried out putting some frozen wellness out for the cats last night before I left for work...the half hour it was out before I left all they did was lick it, and I have a feeling they did that for an hour before they ate it. I don't know what to do tonight...I suppose I'll put out the autofeeder. i'm just worried using the single feeder that only one cat is going to hog all the food, and I won't know which one. I'm looking into ordering another one, since the one I bought on ebay arrived broken.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I see that Bandit is still surfing in blue, verra nice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.