1/9 Shadoe amps 405

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Another day, and it looks like some others so far.

Yesterday’s Condo

Not much happened last nite; Shadoe decided to stick with her comfy pinks for the day & nite, then started the morn in red. :YMSIGH: I am heading out for more strips stock later in the afternoon and need to get some more chicken at the market to make more cubes.

Shadoe was patiently insistent that I get up this morn; I chalk that up to her wanting something to fix her red feelings. She was not calmed with her usual chicken cubes so I had to resort to extreme undivided attention including some brushing with two kinds of brushes. She temporarily forgot that she wanted her morn test/shoot/food and was content till just before 7am.

Shadoe is eating some Fromm chicken, duck pate now. It's quite juicy and she seems to like it.
    I have noticed that she is drinking more water since her recent higher numbers. Hopefully, that will decrease a bit as she starts to get some better numbers. Her appetite is slowly improving and now, all that's left to deal with is the "oh I'm feeling a bit badly. Can you give me something special to eat, and be a dear and bring it over here to me since I think I am maybe too weak to go over there. Thanks ever so much" attitude :roll:

Shadoe has eaten her 2tbsp of pate, washed up after the meal, and is now on her pile of my socks by her catnip and toy littered little rug, front paws nicely tucked under her chest.

I'll catch a +2 then head out to the market for an hour or so. The trip for the strips can wait till the afternoon.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Might be a good idea to keep an eye on the water bowl thing. Glad she's eating and feeling good thou!

Let's see some action Shadoe!

Have a good day Gayle!

3. Ronnie & Luna

ohhh! Nice yellow spotchecks this morning!

4. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Tiny little recap here:
    405 - amps
    391 - +1
    252 - +3
    259 - +6

So far, so good. We are into the sunshine yellows and it's nice to see we are still there at the halfway mark.

I picked up a pack of Pure Snacks beef variety for Shadoe. She took one sniff and went flip_cat and was up on her hind legs and reaching up at the bag and swinging her front paws all over and trying to grab the bag and pull it down.

I think she likes them! :D

I picked up another bigger rag rug at Walmart; I have no idea why she loves them but she does. She immediately lay on it and claimed it as hers. I also got a couple cheap 2x4 rugs because Shadoe and Booboo both prefer to do the claw thing on flat surfaces.

Both are now napping, so I should I-) too, so I will be ready for more testing later.
    I am really hoping that we are leveling off with this dose now.

5. Ronnie & Luna

Steady steady she goes, good kitty Shadoe!

Glad u found the Pure Snacks! Wish I could of gone out - but got stuck at home with a pukey cat. :cry: lol

Hope ur enjoying your nap!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I don't know how I missed this condo all day long!

Peeked at SS, sorry the pretty yeller day had to end in a bounce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.