10/06 Pufi AMPS 360 +1,15 332, +4 254 +10 263 PMPS 295

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sanda Elena, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-6-206-7-days-after-skip.220038/#post-2454488
    We are very much in love with the lemon tree lately. We are sitting on the highest branches and sometimes touch a pink and fluffy cloud ( we still love pink puffy clouds).
    I've tried to figure how this dose works and tested in different times of the cycle today never explored before and it seems like he drops soon in the cycle and nadirs around +4 sometimes. I was planning to get a +6 but fall asleep after a bad hadache:banghead:..
    I am waiting for the increase ( still have 5 cycles to wait :arghh: ) and I wish I could follow TR but for now it's the best I can do . I will try to do a curve on 08/10 in the AM cycle since I will work that night and increase on 09/10 .I hope he will hear me and do something to make me change my mind.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry you had a bad headache and couldn't get a +6 test. It looks like he will need a dose increase once you get the curve in.

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I hope the curves work out and tell the tale of the highs and lows of Pufi's day. He's such a pretty cat! Sorry about that headache...hope you're feeling better now :)

4. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

I will do a curve in 2 days just before the 7 th day on this dose.
    Thank you for asking. I am better now.

Sue and Luci likes this.