10/09 Pufi AMPS 308, +4 306, +10 397 PMPS 380

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sanda Elena, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...00-8-215-10-286-pmps-324.220204/#post-2456969
    First day on 2 IU. Odd numbers today maybe the new dose effect.
    Hope this dose will bring the numbers down for Pufi.
    He vomited gras this morning and had nausea I assume, I hand fed him and gave him SEB. Ate well in the afternoon and this evening.
    I couldn't imagine two months ago that he will ever get used being poked and injected . If I've listened the vet I've never even attempted to test at home. He was convinced that Pufi couldn't be under any circumstances tested without being sedated. I had to learn everething about home testing, diet and dosage from all of wonderful people here who offered advices and moral support. And it's still so much to learn but I am confident now and I now I'm doing what's right for him.

2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I had the same experience. The vet who diagnosed Luci said that if it were his cat he'd put her down. She didn't like him...and neither did I. He told me that she would be difficult to regulate; impossible to give injections to, much less test!

We've come a long way baby! You will too! Hope you see some action after the increase! Great job you're doing getting the tests! Keep up the good work :)

3. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Thank you.:bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you didn't listen to the vet. Good luck with the new dose.