10/11 Poopy AMPS 276, +3.75 301,+10.25 175

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teresa and Poopy, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

10/10 thread

Gooood morning! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Had me a lovable lap kitty last night. :D DH even picked him up and placed Poopy in his lap, wanting his lap time too, but Poopy immediately got up and resumed his perch in my lap, causing DH to blow off a bit of good natured steam. :lol: It was cute. The Poop is a momma's boy. cat_pet_icon

Had both kitties chasing the evil "red bug" last night until both were panting. It is so funny to hear the two different patters of feet while they are chasing the elusive "red bug". Mia's is a softer "pop-pop-pop" than Poopy's "thud-thud-thud".

Gave Poopy his dosecrease last night, hoping the drop from it doesn't happen until Friday night. Seems to have coasted the blues last night. Hopefully his response will be yellows instead of the dreaded pinks. I'd settle for all blue but think it's still a bit early for that. Progress is good. :D

I've noticed prezzies seem to be getting "harder" for both kitties. I already add a third of a can of water to each can of food and am thinking I may need to increase, which means I'll need to divvy up the food into three wells instead of two as the two wells are full with the current amount. Or should I be a bit proactive and add Miralax? Hmmm.

Have a great day today in Lantus Land! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 10/11 Poopy +10 179, AMPS 276

Hi guys .. aww what a great condo to read! Both of our girls are momma's girls though peter likes to pretend otherwise .. sometimes I let him .. it's not worth the battle when I know the truth :lol: Good luck with the dosecrease today .. have a great day guys!

3. Teresa and Poopy

Re: 10/11 Poopy +10 179, AMPS 276

Thanks, Devon. :D

Poopy decided to go pink after all. :sad:

+3.75 301

Poopnoodles. :sad:

4. Teresa and Poopy

From yellow to pink and now blue. Do I hear green?

:lol:

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Sold! I'll take green for 100. ( uh, oh. i'm a reformed shopaholic nailbite_smile :lol: )

Poopnoodles??

:lol:

we were starting to have that overfirm issue too. And I can always see where the freeze dried treats were in the line up. :shock: :shock:
    When she's too much that way, I started adding just a tiny touch , pinch in my finger and thumb, to her food and that seemed to
    be just the right amount. The last thing I want is to push her the other direction since that wasn't an area of concern ever before.
    And if it ain't broke, I don't want to break it and create new issues. nailbite_smile

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Teresa, goood luck on the dosecrease. Poopy already has a blue! :D I love hearing how Poopy is a "Mommy's boy:! :D

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dosecrease. Hope Poopy surfed nice blues for you today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.