10/12 Poopy +10 316, AMPS 335

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teresa and Poopy, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teresa and Poopy

Teresa and Poopy Well-Known Member

10/11 thread

Goood morning! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Poopy is being so playful, even with his rainbow rides. Helped, and I use that term very loosely, make the bed last night. Both kitties played with the evil "red bug" until panting again. Just a nice evening with the fuzzy loves. :D

Rhiannon, the shopaholic seems to be back, my friend. No green for a $100. :sad:
    Ann, yeah, he's a momma's boy. Stole my heart when he was a kitten, and I guess I his, and we haven't looked back since. cat_pet_icon
    Carla, he may not have stayed in the blues but I'll take the run. :smile: Progress is good. :D

Have a great day in Lantus Land! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

2. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Re: 10/12 Poopy +10 316

The evil red bug - good description. I wonder what percentage of laser pointers are sold for cats. It's good to hear Poopy is being a happy cat - have a great day!

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 10/12 Poopy +10 316

Hi guys .. oh don't we just love it when our kitties "help" make the bed :lol: Mocha is always sure to help me hold down the flat sheet! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

4. Teresa and Poopy

Lisa, it seems the cats think it's evil, the way they chase the darn thing! You should see their faces when I turn it off. "WTH??? What did you do with it, Mom!?!? I almost had it!"

Devon, Poop likes all the layers, both under and on. Crazy kitty. ohmygod_smile

I really messed up on the fuds this morning. (Not feeling well...yeah. I'll blame it on that!) I've been putting out a very LC and higher LC (one can each). This morning I thought I grabbed the same. Oh no. Not me! I grabbed a higher LC and a MC. ohmygod_smile Of course, I didn't notice until after Poopy's face is in the bowl, snarfing his fuds.

This is going to be a bad run today. Pink...do I hear pink? Just hope it doesn't go red. :oops:

5. Morning Teresa, hope you have a great day!!

6. Alexa and Reuben

Alexa and Reuben Well-Known Member

Yeay for kitties 'helping' to make the bed, one of my favorite things to do :razz: And, I simply must get one of these evil red bugs, we`ve never had one! Sounds like a lot of fun at your house :lol:

7. Teresa and Poopy

Thank you Jo and Alexa. :D

Really not too bad of a day, given the fuds issue.

+2 312
    +7.75 187
    +11 243
    PMPS 260

Really didn't think I'd see blue this cycle...so I'll take it! :D

8. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I wouldn't have taken pink anyway, not even if you paid me. ;-)

I'm glad the start for tonite's cycle is yellow.

Shadow used to get under the fitted sheet and not want to leave.
    Now she just gets happy , she must really like clean sheets. Gotta leave hairs on it. :roll:

9. snorton

snorton Member

We chase wrinkles here on really really good days. Glad to hear Poppy is feeling good today.

10. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

RED ROVER, RED ROVER, SEND POOPY ON OVER...to the land of the BLUES & GREENS!!!! Come on, Poopy!!!! Shasta wants to play. Yes, it looks like she's napping, but really, she's just conserving her energy for when you get here. COME ON!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.