10/13-Dolly-AMPS 238 -210@2.5 -206@4.25 -200@6.25 -PMPS 269 -231@2.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Oct 13, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne. What a day you had yesterday. That IM seems exceptionally thorough! Does he feel a neurological assessment is needed as well? I understand that X-rays and an echo would show if anesthesia and steroids would be safe. You must have been in shock with all the rest! I bet you couldn’t even ask what he would do if his cat. I’m sure I would not have done so. I’d also want I an opinion about what you might try in order of best chance of a diagnosis without having to rob a bank. It seems to me that antibiotics haven’t really worked and something else might be best to try but not everything! I would want answers to all questions and then seek another opinion.

I would likely do X-rays and possibly see if steroids short term help knowing that you can adjust insulin. I’d want more answers though before. Just my two cents which might be all wrong. Sending prayers that a course of action will become apparent with the best results to help Dolly feel better. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you JoyBee. I had to check my calendar for the day :p I needed to see if it was Tuesday or Wednesday. Actually it would be nice for us to redo Tuesday :rolleyes:. Always appreciate your beautiful cards. Hope you and Ravan have a beautiful day. :bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan and Suzanne & Darcy like this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

It’s Wednesday! Wonderful Wednesday?

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Wise counsel. I would move incrementally from which test is most likely to reveal the problem.

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

:bighug:
    Hi Elise, I have to admit that although I knew the possibilities of polyps and cancer for awhile now, I’ve stalled on this and probably made the outcome worse for Dolly. I went into shock as she was telling me what needed to be done, her irregular heart beat, the possible final diagnosis. I just went numb, don’t even remember if or what I asked the doctor. I will be calling her this morning to clarify some things. Dolly would probably have to see a neurologist for her walking although she mentioned her hip ball joints, her vet did as well. Would need to put in artificial ball joints, hip replacement. Would not even consider that kind of major surgery at this time. If ever at her age and health. Thanks so much for your input, it’s important to me. :bighug:

9. Suzanne & Darcy

How is Dolly today? Is she still freaked out about her trip yesterday? Is she mad at you, Adrienne? :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Suzanne, she’s doing better. Poor kitty falling over in the car, she wanted out, that’s never happened before. We need to make a decision, I can no longer stall but I am terrified. I don’t know what we will do about her hip (s). I can’t have major surgery done on this kitty. All the other stuff relating to her sinus tract are overwhelming. I don’t want her put through any more than necessary. I was so angry yesterday that we were there so long. I will clarify with the doctor what is absolutely necessary. I am really talking to myself, sorry Suzanne. Dolly ate well this morning thank goodness. Thanks for checking on her.

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Bhooma, not sure if you got my last message. Just wanted to know how Bandit is doing. Did you get any solutions from the vet? Thinking of you and your precious brats :cat::cat: Hope Bandit has some sort of treatment plan. Sending you big hugs and hopefully my kisses :kiss::kiss: for Bandit and wnb Budge will cure everything. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    @Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  12. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

OOPs! :rolleyes: Time is going by too fast lately! I often don't know what day it is I don't watch the "news" & don't read the paper, one day is like the next! :p

13. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

You explained me perfectly :p Thanks JoyBee :bighug:

Suzanne & Darcy and JoyBee&Ravan like this.