10/14 FCC AMBG 90

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Acadaca, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Acadaca

Acadaca Member

It's so great to see all the OTJ posts lately! I hope everyone and their kitties are fighting the good fight and surfing smoothly.

I am still constantly very worried about FCC's numbers going up, but he's doing a good job. It took me a couple of days to get him tested because I didn't want to pin him down. I just tried in the morning and when it didn't work I let him roam free.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

So you were able to go 2 weeks between tests. Progress! :D

Is he more amenable to testing now that it's once a week or once in 2 weeks?

tiffmaxee and Acadaca like this.
  3. Acadaca

Acadaca Member

Yes. I definitely thought about testing him several times over, but managed to keep my itchy hands to myself.

Slightly more amenable. I am not sure what he would do if I insisted he give me his blood instead of letting him run around and have his way. He did show me his fierce teeth and turn around just to remind me he is still in charge. I remain continuously thankful.

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

That's too funny :p You're doing better than me with testing and Tyler has been in remission since 1-24-21 I even test him at night as you can see :cat:

Acadaca likes this.
  5. Acadaca

Acadaca Member

Tyler's a lucky cat to have you. I would worry Field Commander Cohen would plot to smother me in my sleep if he figured out I was testing him more than necessary when he worked so hard to feel better.

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

:p You're too funny Acadaca

Acadaca likes this.