10/14 Furball +10.75=185 AMPS=255 +6=127 PMPS=248 Cute Link

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Oct 14, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-13-furball-10-425-amps-446-pmps-378.254191

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

I thought everyone would like this: https://blog.theanimalrescuesite.gr...5.1651434911.1634206734-1955218844.1570184021

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse and Pepe) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Jan Radar and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Diane, her dad and Ashley (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Ruby and Olive and Katherine (@PerfumedCatMom) and Adrienne and Dolly (@Our Dolly Girl) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Susie and Summer's mom (@Summer and Susie) and Butters and Lyla (@Butters & Lyla) and Sasha (@SashaV) and Jill (@Debra and Jill (the cat)) and Max (@Max & Lori) and Tux and Paula (@Olive & Paula) and Bandit (@Bandit's Mom) Mr. Kitty and Melissa (@FrostD).

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Carla, such a cut link ! Furball had some nice blues last night :cat:
    I hope she surfs safely, have a nice day Carla :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Ha! Love the link. Cats are so weird.

Have a great day, Carla!

4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

So cute !! Enjoy your day, Carla!

5. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Cute Cats! #13 I thought it was a loaf of Bread! :joyful:

[​IMG]

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  7. smorgasbord

smorgasbord Well-Known Member

I hope you and Furball have a good day.
    That was a good laugh. This is my favorite.
    [​IMG]