10/16 Pufi AMPS 365 +1:30 325, +3 261 Increase for tomorow

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sanda Elena, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...268-pmps-214-3-190-6-236.220470/#post-2460673
    Good morning everyone! It's 10:40 am here, a sunny autumn day 22 °C . Pufi it's ok , eating well, playng a lot , I am cooking for lunch and preparing for a night at work.
    If BG s were lower I could declare myself a happy laddy :bighug:.
    The curve done yestarday showed he needs more of the magic juice so that's beeing said first thing in the morning he will receive 2.25 of it.
    And it's my little brother birthday . He's 40 :smuggrin: and we are invited friday night to a costume party " samurai and gheisha " . I ordered a costume which I don't like very much but it's late to change it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Bellasmom likes this.
  2. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

And that's Pufi sleeping at the torture place

Attached Files:

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Pufi is feeling good and playing. Love his picture. I like your costume. Happy Birthday to your brother.

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Great update and Happy Birthday DB, love the costume!!! Sounds like it will be a blast
    Love the pics of Pufi! So sweet and relaxed

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I think your costume is FABOO! Especially for that theme...go with confidence! It's adorable!

So why do you call it 'the torture place' ? I call it 'the place where I'm saving her life'....:p

Sounds like a lovely day there where you're at! Enjoy your cooking and enjoy that beautiful day! Hope the planned increase helps Pufi to see some better numbers. He's cute over there in the lifesaving place :joyful:

6. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Thank you!

7. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Lifesaving place I like that. Thought he may not agree:joyful:

8. Sanda Elena

Sanda Elena Member

Thank you! I am happy for no reason today think may be the coffe:coffee: