10/17 Jax PMPS 87,+2 85,+3 63,+4 66,+5 67

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Increased Jax's dose last night - he was kind on his first cycle and stayed flat. We shall see what to today brings :cat:

Hugs to all the kitties and caregivers :bighug: Have a wonderful Saturday!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    JOJI and Kit and Butters & Lyla like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Work the juice, Jax!!! :D:D Nice of you to give your mom a break overnight! You're too kind.
    Have a great Saturday.:bighug:

JaxBenji likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

Thanks, Lyla :bighug: I'm sure he's just gearing up for the pj parties to come :p Hugs to you and Butters :bighug:

Butters & Lyla and tiffmaxee like this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Susanne good luck with the increase, it took Tyler a couple of them to start showing me better numbers and now have 2 reductions already.
    Who knows I may see you at PJ tonight lol
    Have a good day :bighug::cat:

JaxBenji likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Looks like the increase is kicking in. :D

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

Ah, I believe you are referring to patience pants...thank you for the reminder :bighug::bighug::bighug:it's hard to just sit back sometimes! Tyler is doing fantastic...sleep will come one day ;)

Keeping him down just a wee bit - we'll see if that late nadir comes back to make things interesting again lol.

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

good luck w the new dose. :D

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today. :D

JaxBenji likes this.
  10. tiffmaxee

Could be a busy night. What do you think?

11. JaxBenji

Hi :bighug:I have driven myself crazy lol. I think I'm switching meters as I finally got a Prime (it was out of stock at my walmart back when I started) and it's reading consistently lower. Just switch and don't look back...right? I'd rather him be slightly high than stay too low.

Jax is holding steady just fine in the 60s (on the Prime...80ish on the Premier). I only took the Prime out to test because when I looked at Jax's pupils, he looked lower than 80s to me. So weird.

12. tiffmaxee

Yes, if you switch don’t compare. You will drive yourself crazy.

JaxBenji likes this.
  13. JaxBenji

Well, already have driven myself crazy o_O Hiding the Premier away with my AT2.

Also, saw you comment about the Peloton on a different condo...come to the dark side :)

14. tiffmaxee

I’ve gained 3-4 pounds since I’m not working out 5 days a week. I’m going to buy a peloton or equinox bike. Then Covid will go away and I will have spent the money for nothing.

15. JaxBenji

So we (hubs and I) were members at a local cycle studio then covid hit...and we bit the bullet on peloton in April. I swore I'd never get one lol and here we are. So much content. Did you know you can do just the digital app? I think it's 30 days free then it's $13/month. Would def check it out if you're interested - I like the bike a lot but also strength, yoga, stretching, & mediation - I even have my kids do the Walking classes outside :)

Thanks for checking in on us tonight :bighug:

16. tiffmaxee

I need a bike so will likely get it. I was spinning 4-5 days a week plus weights 3 times. I’ve been a gym rat since college. Did you get the new bike or the old one? The new one links with the iwatch so debating on if that makes the extra $500 worth it.

17. JaxBenji

We have the old one (got it in april...I think I have 160 rides or so) - I honestly don't think the extra features of bike+ are worth it (but that is also influenced by the fact we have the old one). We did do 0% financing so if that's still offered it can be easier to justify the extra cost.

I use an apple watch and my peloton workout syncs to it (just have to give peloton app permission to health on apple) and I use the scoshe heart rate monitor (no matter which bike, I really don't recommend the peloton HRM...not the best quality). I know there were changes to the resistance technology on bike+ but those are above my head :) Bike+ will auto adjust resistance and when I heard that I said I would never want that lol - I can't always keep up with the instructor callouts and don't mind adjusting my own resistance :) The only thing that would be nice to have on bike+ for us is the swivel screen - especially with the bike bootcamp launch - but that feature alone wouldn't make me pick bike+ - I do just fine standing next to the bike and looking at the screen (and I use my ipad for non-bike workouts).

If you have a peloton store near you, some are doing showroom appointments and you can check out both.

18. tiffmaxee

Yes we have one near me. I’m going to go there this week. Riding on my friend’s bike made me realize how much I need a bike. I would not want it automatically increasing either. I couldn’t do as the instructor said all the time either. I didn’t in classes at Equinox either. I used my zones app on my watch while taking the class. It has better speakers I think but my friend hooked hers up to her own.