10/2 Chino|AMPS=93|+9=62|PMPS=281|+3=411

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Adrian and Chino, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian and Chino

Adrian and Chino Well-Known Member

Last post: 9/30

Lowest AMPS so far on Levemir! (The lowest PMPS was 87.) I took him back up to 11 units yesterday morning. I was going to wait to see if the green nadirs would continue on 10.5 units, but his BG readings were horrible the night before last. In retrospect, I might've acted too soon. He got 10 units (a "sitter/unable to monitor" dose) in both of the cycles before the 10.5-unit cycle and had green nadirs both times, but reducing the depot could've had an impact on the 10.5-unit cycle, or he might've been bouncing.

After 2 weeks on Levemir, I still don't feel like I have enough data to stop testing so frequently, but I'm getting there. We're seeing blue and/or green every single day. That's just incredible! His BG was 94 just now at +7, so I gave 1.5 tsp MC 12% (mostly meat) like I did on 9/24 and I'll test again at +9 or +10.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice preshot. :D

FWIW, if you can monitor, I would have given LC instead of MC. The best way to be more comfortable with them in greens and not have to test as much is observation. Neko could surf hours with LC or even just FD meat treats. Good looking cycle today.

3. Beenie (GA)

Beenie (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow wow wow. :)

4. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking good!:D

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Keep up that great surf, Chino! Lookin' good!:D:D

~ LagoonMeister Rusty

6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member