10/2 Elmo AMPS 132,+2 99,+4 72,+5 60,+6.5 57,+8 61,+10.5 79, PMPS 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth 73, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Can you hold off until tomorrow AM? How is Elmo's hydration right now. Just afraid fluids might push BG down which you don't need right now.

Beth 73 and Red & Rover (GA) like this.
  3. Beth 73

Hydration is fine ....same thot I had ...I’ve also held off tonight’s thyroid ...maybe higher thyroid will help as well...als can’t give it and SEB

4. Beth 73

For me I’ve found it helps if during this , as I keep check on him ,I also move around , do laundry etc instead of just sit and watch tv....that’s numbing for me in this situation

5. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Would you like me to bring my laundry over? Just to help you stay active and moving of course.

6. Beth 73

7. Beth 73

Oh , you be real funny girl , Lou :woot: You are sooo considerate to think of helping me in that way.....I’ll check back later , okie dokie !?!?!? :joyful:

MrWorfMen's Mom and Idjit's mom like this.
  8. MrWorfMen's Mom

Don't want to fill him up too much. How about another couple of tsps. of gravy to boost him a bit further.

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Beth 73

Linda, I know it’s the honey talking at 99 but mercy, that felt good to see

10. Beth 73

Just 2 t HC ? Then bit of SEB 1/2 hour after that .... yep, if this dude is keeping me up , I’m a gonna get some stuff accomplished. Bet your fur kids are like” oh no mommma, not that hick cat from the Ozarks again !?!?!” Sorry Myster, Worf , Menace ...thanks for sharing your momma with Elmo ❤️

11. Beth 73

Here we are again, Linda, on Elmo’s Excellent Adventure- the Sequel :banghead: :coffee: :eek: The original turned out with a great ending ...as will this one❤️

12. MrWorfMen's Mom

I'll bet it looks good after all the chasing you did today. Maybe 3tsp gravy and 1 tsp of meat too. Let's see if we can get him into a decent blue.

13. Beth 73

Just gave 2t HC ....give him 1 more t HC plus 1 t meat also ???? @MrWorfMen's Mom

14. MrWorfMen's Mom

Sure, let's pump him up a bit. Not often anyone is wanting numbers to go up at his current level. :woot:

Red & Rover (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  15. Idjit's mom

Anytime, darlin'. Cause I loves you..actually I'm after Elmo..he's so handsome and fuzzy and cute.

Beth 73 likes this.
  16. Beth 73

Well, I think Idjit is gorgeous ❤️

17. Idjit's mom

He is, but he's a little on the dim side unfortunately. He will go to the front door..look, sniff, stretch his neck..look at me "MEOW" and go to the back door, hoping for something different. The people that named him kinda got it right. But he is dearly loved and terribly spoiled. He ended up in the right place.

18. Idjit's mom

Ladies, I am going to call it a night since Beth won't do my laundry and Linda probably already fed Menace his steak. I seem to be getting a little cranky (DH said) and there's nothing worse than a cranky old woman. Hugs to you both, hope you get to bed soon.

19. Beth 73

Night night, Lou :bighug: Thanks for stopping by Elmo's playhouse :bighug:

20. Idjit's mom

You bet, but next time can we have Thunder Down Under over too?

Beth 73 likes this.
  21. MrWorfMen's Mom

Sleep well Lou. :bighug::bighug:

22. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I have just under half of a fresh peach pie left.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  23. MrWorfMen's Mom

Just ate a Magnum Dark Chocolate Almond Bar but I still have room for pie. Sounds yummy! Beam over a slice please! :D

Beth 73 likes this.
  24. Beth 73

+4. 90 ..... bathroom clean ... loads of laundry in washer and dryer , just in case anyone is keeping track :eek:

Sonia & Leo and LizzieInTexas like this.
  25. Beth 73

Both of you need to stop it right now :woot: Peach pie and Magnums .....oh dear, oh dear :bighug: But question is , what do I feed the Cat Dude now ?

26. Beth 73

27. MrWorfMen's Mom

Yep. I think he's decided he likes surfing and that's great but I wish he'd come up a bit. :rolleyes:

Red & Rover (GA) and Beth 73 like this.
  28. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

You'll have to come up and get it. Not far at all. Barely worth taking the Tardis out of the garage. I have no beams left in the tank and am off to bed. I'll leave the pie plate and a fork on the table on the back porch. There's a nice view of the river from there. Just don't take the pie plate. It's a good 'un. Oh, and don't bang your head on the canoes sticking out off the deck.

Need to make a triple batch of choc chip cookies, plus pb cookies with belgian choc tops or ginger cookies, sausages rolls, and maybe some Grand Marnier brownies for the weekend. Rowers in town.

I've got two bathrooms for you if you are so inclined.

My computer back-up is done. A good night to you all. May Elmo rise to the occasion.

Beth 73 and MrWorfMen's Mom like this.
  29. MrWorfMen's Mom

Heading to the pie soon! Gotta get Elmo settled first! :p
    Sweet dreams!

30. Beth 73

He will :)

31. Beth 73

You are a great encourager , Kel ! I'll take a rain check on those bathrooms ! Rowers eat a lot snd well ...bet they love you :bighug:

32. Beth 73

+4 .....74 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .... Feed what ???? He is snoozing away , oblivious to it all :rolleyes: Nadir at ab +7 ?

33. MrWorfMen's Mom

Gadzooks! That guy is doing what he did last time. Just when you think you have him figured out he changes the rules.

More gravy - 3 tsps. and a little meat. I really think he's probably just going to surf but we are in new territory with him.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  34. Beth 73

+6.....88... what say you, Auntie Linda ???

35. Beth 73

I say I shouldn’t have been such a whine baby ab going to bed and have just gone for the 50 tonight....if we’re gonna be up might as well have something to show for it :( I’m sorry :(

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  36. MrWorfMen's Mom

Oh Beth. It's all good. Look at the huge difference between what he was doing on that roller coaster ride and what he's doing now. This is tougher because you are monitoring but for Elmo, this is wonderful. He seems to be feeling much better and that alone is worth it's weight in gold.

I say leave him some MC food down, go to bed and if you happen to visit the ladies during the night, grab a test then but I think he's just surfing and not going to do anything dramatic tonight.

37. Beth 73

@MrWorfMen's Mom ......maybe feed 2t HC plus little meat and leave the same down for him for later ?

38. Beth 73

“Visit the ladies” :p That’s good . Ok, sounds like a plan. You are a strong woman, Auntie Linda , to willingly take on a wild card like Elmo not once but twice . ❤️ You are our best ❤️ Night night....love on all your kids and tell them I’m sorry their Ozarks bro hogged their momma tonight.

39. MrWorfMen's Mom

Yes that sounds like a good plan. He's had an absolutely marvelous day! I'm thrilled! :joyful:

Beth 73 likes this.
  40. MrWorfMen's Mom

Nighty night! Sweet dreams and scritches for my nephew! :D

Beth 73 likes this.
  41. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I see Elmo was at it again last night. I hope you were able to get some sleep. I'm glad Linda was able to stay with you.

Beth 73 likes this.
  42. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

43. Beth 73

Thanks, Sonia....your hugs mean a lot and say it all:bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.