10/21 Elmo AMPS HI,+ 3 355,+5 157,+6 109,+7 83,+9 98,PMPS 147

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth 73, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning to all :bighug: Elmo is much improved in eating and behavior this AM, despite the HI from the one time reduction last night. Currently up in his window on this nippy Fall morning ❤️ Thank you for all your vines and prayers as he was feeling puny yesterday .....they lifted both of us up and helped make a difference :) Sending hugs and prayers to any who are in need ❤️ Happy Monday :smuggrin:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Elmo is doing better this morning. I hope he slides down slowly today.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  3. Beth 73

❤️ Thank you so much ,Carla, for your wisdom and encouragement yesterday ❤️. I value it more than I could express :bighug: He is currently stalking his civvie brother and back to his ole Elmo self . Happy “Tuesday” to you and extra Scritches to Furball :cat: and your civvies.

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Glad he is feeling better and that Hi becomes a blue/green soon.

5. Beth 73

❤️:bighug: Thanks for fighting our corner, Paula ❤️ Enjoy your ME time :)

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

This is wonderful Monday morning news!!! And he is coming down too:cat::)
    Whew - we love Grandpa kitty:bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 and Suzanne Burton like this.
  7. Beth 73

Thanks , Jan ❤️ I think the key was adding back the second small SQ last evening . We think now mild dehydration was playing a part. He ate like a champ this AM and is snoozing in the sun like yesterday never happened . Even chased his civvie brother Ben around the kitchen this AM :bighug:

8. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

That's great to hear that Elmo's feeling better! :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Have a wonderful day!

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Beth 73

Thanks , Sonia ❤️ He is eating after each check so I'm letting him self steer for now . So much better than last few days !!!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  10. Beth 73

No steering ... minimal messing with him ... just gonna watch and see how this day unfolds on his own :cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Beth 73

Well, Paula, there’s your greens / blues:cat: ❤️

12. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Beth, I always check in on you and Elmo, but don't often chime in. He's so special and I'm glad he is back to himself today.

Idjit tore through the house last night like he was a youngster..up and over his "viewing out the front window chair" at the front of the house, tore through the living room, dining room, kitchen, turned around back through and lickety split ran up the stairs. I think he went up there to bounce on the bed and look out the window at the back of the house? Must be those IMs that Squallie chased and I think bequeathed to us. Glad to have 'em. :)

13. Beth 73

Oh, Lou, you mentioning the IMs brought tears.❤️ So miss Squallie and precious Lucy. What a blessing to have had them both in our lives because of this Board. Yes, from now on when Elmo does his chases I will remember the IMs in memory of Squallie and Lucy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sonia & Leo and Idjit's mom like this.
  14. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

I know Beth, I miss them too. And yes! we have been so fortunate to know them and so many more. There are people here that I can truthfully say that I love, as well as admire and respect...and the interaction with members here enriches my life. Plus, I get to meet and greet new members just about every day, how great is that???

15. Beth 73

It’s the best ,Lou ❤️ To “ know” people you’ve never actually “ met” is such a blessing. We are kindred spirits for sure . Like back in olden times when people got to know each other thru letters. This is just a digital version of that ❤️ Someday I am going to name a kitty Squallie in he and Lucy’s memory . I do so miss them both, especially as holidays are drawing near.:( But at same time so blessed to have had them in my and Elmo’s lives. I think Elmo is the last old dude left from that group of Squallie and Ty down in New Zealand . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hugs to you, Lou :bighug: and extra scritches to Idgit :cat:

Idjit's mom and Sonia & Leo like this.
  16. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

My goodness from pink to blue to green that's some ride today.

Beth 73 likes this.
  17. Beth 73

That's our boy, Paula :cat: He likes him some color on his SS :woot:

Red & Rover (GA) and Idjit's mom like this.
  18. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

After the weekend, I'm just happy he has come down.

Beth 73 likes this.
  19. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

So glad that Elmo is feeling better today! And glad th e remedy helped. How many pellets did you give and how often?

Beth 73 likes this.
  20. Beth 73

Hey Bobbie !! Been schooled by my precious homeopathic vet to use Nux and /or Phosphorus 30 c for nausea. For puking I started with Nux dissolved in 8cc water, 2 cc every 15 minutes... then switch to Phosphorus and do the same ...alternating until improvement seen .....I stuck with Nux like that twice and then switched to Phos when he was still a bit yuck.... you know how homeopathy is a try and watch deal but it truly has never failed to help my animals . If just nauseated I give 30 c of one or the other , wait an hour then another 30 c .... I love it that remedies either help or do nothing. I'm not against allopathic medicine but like going the naturopathic route first whenever possible . After 20 years of using it I'm very comfy with it and have seen it work time and again . I know you use and like it too :):bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  21. Beth 73

Thanks , Kel ❤️ He is bouncing a bit tonight for a change but we will go at it again tomorrow :):bighug:

22. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

What would 30 c be? I just do it by pellets .

Beth 73 likes this.
  23. Beth 73

30c is the potency ...and I give 1 30 c pellet dissolved in water if puking every 15 minutes or if just nauseated 1 30c potency all at once ....Elmo gets 1 pellet Nux 30c 3-4 times a week for detox purposes . I'm giving civvie Ben a remedy called Ignatia for sorrow. He did well first week or so after his brother passed but started grieving ab 10 days ago. Broke our hearts and even " oh don't worry ab it" DH noticed it . I now give it to him just at night and he is doing better, tho he will go looking for him from time to time ❤️

24. Beth 73

Looks like Bouncy Boy is back ... will fill in SS tomorrow ... night night all ❤️