10/23 Elmo AMPS 263 +3 133,+7 394 PMPS HI

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth 73, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good morning all❤️ Elmo had a good night last night, dipping into the blues before bed. He was in his window as trash truck went by this AM and then will resume his advisory role as DH puts new railings on front porch. Sending prayers and hugs to all kitties and Beans that need them ❤️ Blessings to your Wednesday ❤️

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Good morning again Beth! What an exciting morning for Elmo! Trash and railings, lol Make sure they go up straight Elmo!
    Beautiful blues last night, hope you get a lot more today!
    Have an amazing day Beth!

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Beth 73

Right back at ya, Sonia ❤️ Going to work outside a bit today as the fall weather is gorgeous ! And the elephant that is our basement is best eaten one bite at a time...just taking days to go through:rolleyes: Ah ,well, it is what it is and will be set back to rights at some point :) Happy Wednesday to you and sweet Leo❤️ He is gorgeous :bighug:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Beth - you and precious Elmo enjoy this beautiful God-given day:bighug::bighug:
    Its so nice that you are providing entertainment for your Elmo - great windows, trash guys, basement overhaul repair, etc. I think cats are quite entertained by humans and their crazy doings.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  5. Beth 73

Happy Special Wednesday to you and cutie pie Tina , Jan ❤️ This is usually a very calm , quiet place so all the home repair/ improvement throws a kink in their normally sedate lives. I agree , that they sit back and wonder what the heck are these humans up to...then promptly take a nap :rolleyes: Elmo is currently lounged out on most recent Chewy box... I swear I think they’re made from catnip :p

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues last night. I hope Elmo comes back down today. It sounds like he is feeling good.

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Beth 73

Thanks, Carla ❤️ He is currently sleeping on top of the latest Chewy box :cat: Sending extra special prayers to you and Furball❤️ So glad your health is restored:bighug:

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  8. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

What a nice blue surfing Elmo had last night! :cool::cool:
    So funny, he's watching the trash truck! Hope he'll have exciting things to do today !! :cat::cat:
    Have a wonderful day Beth! :bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  9. Beth 73

Thank you, Lyane ❤️ Yes, lots of projects going on around here . He and civvie brother Ben observe and give direction from their various perches which currently is the heat pads on low in the living room. I finally splurged and got red/ black flannel pillow cases for the pads so are a bit more pleasing for we humans to look at :) You and Ti-Mousse have a wonderful day :bighug:

10. Beth 73

Well, at least it looks like I get to go to sleep early tonight to make up for last night :rolleyes: And I am :)

Suzanne Burton and Sonia & Leo like this.
  11. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Sweet ice cream dreams.

Suzanne Burton and Beth 73 like this.
  12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Why did you have to bounce Elmo?

Sounds like your boys love to survey the neighborhood from their watch out post!

Beth 73 likes this.
  13. Beth 73

Ah, Kel, you know me too well ❤️ Me and my pints of Espresso Caramel...any excuse to knock back several of those :joyful: Hope all is well with you and your rowers:bighug:

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  14. Beth 73

Can you believe the bounceability of this Gpa Man, Bobbie :woot: But he is feeling well and eating well so I'll take sleep however I get it :)

Suzanne Burton and Sonia & Leo like this.
  15. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

Well Elmo, you had quite a day - even found the hidden trampoline. Looks like Elmo is enjoying life while you sit back shaking your head. I hope you get a nice night's sleep before your next round.

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.