10/24 Elmo AMPS 364, +3 541. .

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Beth 73, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good morning from the rainy ,cool Ozarks :bighug: Elmo ate well over night and this AM....took a moment at the window but found the temps not to his liking .....feels wonderful to me :) Sending hugs,vines and prayers to all caretakers and kitties who may need them ❤️ Happiest of Thursdays ❤️

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Elmo slides down for you today. We're finally getting some cooler mornings here. I think it feels great.

Beth 73 likes this.
  3. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Enjoy this nice day with Elmo! :bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  4. Beth 73

Thanks, Carla ❤️ I agree...cool weather is my favorite, especially after summer temps/humidity :p

5. Beth 73

Thanks, Lyane ❤️ You and Ti-Mousse have an extra special day too !

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Have a great day. What happen to Elmo's shenanigans?

Beth 73 likes this.
  7. Beth 73

Shhhhh, Paula ... we do not speak of shenanigans :woot: Hope your dental goes easy ❤️

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Oops

Crista & Ming and Beth 73 like this.
  9. Beth 73

+3 541....time for increase ? Will be taking +5,6,7 next few days to catch nadir and help decide .or is it time now ??...this is day 4 on .75....DH gave shot Monday ..says was more like a fat .75.... he is eating but lethargic ..

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  10. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Being on TR if it were my cat, I would increase to 1u at pmps

Suzanne Burton and Beth 73 like this.
  11. Beth 73

Thank you, Jamie :bighug: That is what I'm leaning toward ...thanks so much for your input :)

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  12. Beth 73

+6 HI....that’s it....leaving him alone until PMPS ....

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I would increase, but might wait until tomorrow AM. Today is the sixth cycle after his last greens, plus he might be going high before going lower tonight. Dunno about you, but I try to avoid increasing on a potentially bounce breaking cycle. Especially at night.;) I could be wrong, worst case I get a good sleep and the increase is delayed one cycle.

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  14. Beth 73

Thank you, Wendy , for your input:bighug: Hate seeing him feeling bit yuck (tho it hasn’t affected his appy:cat:) and am ready to increase if that’s what he needs but would be good to get another good nights sleep under my belt :rolleyes: and delay by just one cycle. Also, ketones continue negative :bighug: Glad I finally have a pulsing of ABs plan for his gums/teeth. Have you any knowledge / experience with pulsing ABs?

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  15. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry, no. Will try to remember who does.

Beth 73 likes this.
  16. Beth 73

Thank you , again, Wendy :bighug:

17. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Ok, Elmo, dosecrease tomorrow! You gotta work it!
    Sleep good tonight Beth, never know how long it will be before you get another chance!
    I remember seeing someone talking about pulsing AB, but can’t remember who. Maybe put in your title tomorrow???

Beth 73 likes this.
  18. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

So sorry to see you so high Elmo. Hopefully that bounce will break over night while you're all snuggled up. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Beth 73 likes this.
  19. Beth 73

Jill, thank you for checking on us ❤️. I hate him being so high but for the most part he acted fine today . Appy was exceptional and window watching in full swing once the temps warmed up . Good idea ab putting pulsing in my title ...Vet has given recommendations but I still like to see what y'all think . :bighug: Scritches to Scooter:cat:

Jill & Scooter and Sonia & Leo like this.
  20. Beth 73

Thank you, Sonia ❤️ If he was also acting like he felt badly that would really break my heart but he has been eating and window watching so that's positive . I will agree with you that the bounce breaks tonight while we sleep :bighug: Give Leo a hug from me ... I love his picture ❤️

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  21. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Beth I happy to see that Elmo is window watching and feels OK. Tyler surprised me tonight with a higher PMPS than usual. When I saw it I was like what thethe heck.
    Oh well what can we do. Hope you get a good nights sleep

Sonia & Leo and Beth 73 like this.
  22. Beth 73

Thanks, Diane ❤️ Praying that you can rest easy too❤️ All we can do is all we can do , then rest our hearts and minds . Hope you get a restfilled night of sleep too:bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.