10/29 Bocephus Day 4 OTJ Trial Hurricane/Trip Storm Zeta

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendy & Bocephus cat, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Wendy & Bocephus cat

Wendy & Bocephus cat Member

Good morning everyone
    Our area is in the direct path of this storm with trees and & lines already down. We've already lost power & expect the internet to go next so if for some reason I don't post for a few days keep cheering for Bocephus and I'll update as soon as I can.

As the days count down I continue to remember that without this message board and the wonderful people here that I wouldn't have been able to get Bocephus to this point.
    I will never be able to express my gratitude for what you all do. I'm by far not a expert and made so many mistakes (some outright dangerous ones) so I'm probably not going to be sticking around to give advice but I will be sticking around and if I cannot do anything more than try to help welcome some new members I will at least do that to pay it forward.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you don't have any damage from the storm and you get your power back soon. Stay safe. Sending prayers.

Happy Day 4! :cat::cat::D:D

Wendy & Bocephus cat likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see that Bocephus is already on the road to remission! How exciting that he's had such a short journey here - it's what we all hoped for....

We do hope you'll stick around and participate whenever and however you feel most comfortable! Everyone who joins has the 'first day' ... and we all come to learn and grow together.

As for that storm, I sure hope it'll pass quickly and that your power will be back on ASAP! Nothing worse than losing power for days on end.

Take care and stay safe!

4. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Happy Day 4! Hope you, Bocephus, and your family stay safe and get your power back soon!! :cat::D:bighug:

5. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I hope you are safe :bighug:!! Happy Day 4 (and Day 5 in case you lose power....I know you will keep going in a positive direction!!)

tiffmaxee likes this.
  6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I hope you stay safe and the hurricane passes by without damage. Happy day 4 and beyond until you can post again. I hope your dog is doing okay too. Take care. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

fooooooooouuuuuuuuurrrrrr
    :D:D:D:D

and, stay safe :bighug:

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Please stay safe and let us know that you are someplace dry.

9. tiffmaxee

Thinking of you and hoping you all are safe. :bighug:

10. Wendy & Bocephus cat

Hi everyone ! Thank you for all the cheers and good thoughts. We'll be without power for several days unfortunately but other than some minor damages, trees down, a missing chair :eek:, and lack of coffee we came out safe and all of our animals are safe. I can't ask for more .. well maybe some coffee:bighug:

11. Wendy & Bocephus cat

12. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

glad to see you safely weathered the storm. :bighug:

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
    i started cold brewing during summer power outage threats and haven’t gone back.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  13. tiffmaxee

I’m glad you are doing as well as possible and are safe. :bighug:

14. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Stay safe and well:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: