10/29 LT AMPS 159 +1 167 +2 129 +6 91 PMPS 73 +1 85 +2 86( +4 117 UsingPrime meter)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

10/28/2020 https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...ps-190-petmeter-142-prime-1-174-2-186.237644/

After yesterday's lows, hoping due to the depot, we are once again embarking on a dose of 0.25U. Since I've had to test a lot, I'm down to just 2 strips for my pet meter, so I am using the Relion Prime for now.

For those interested in meter comparisons: AMPS Pet Meter = 218, Easy Touch 208

Happy surfing today everyone!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start. I hope LT surfs safely today.

Suzanne Burton likes this.
  3. Suzanne Burton

Still sitting on the beach and drinking catarinis and cataritas. He's not in any hurry to get to the lagoon today. I'm having to put on my patience pants to see how this lower dose works.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  4. Suzanne Burton

Dipped his paws into the lagoon:D.

5. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

always a nice feeling.
    keep it safe out there, LT.

6. Suzanne Burton

PMPS 73 on Relion Prime; 108 on Pet Meter; 126 on Easy Touch; @Chris & China (GA) or anyone in for a possible long haul tonight; I'm stalling to see f we get up to 150 on the PetMeter; I've got lots of strips for the Pet meter and the Prime and lots of HC in the pantry. What do you think? didn't do any tests after +6 because he almost always goes up after that:facepalm:. Paging others in case: @Wendy&Neko @carfurby

7. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I'll be around for another 3-4 hours

Be interesting to see where he's at after the stall

ETA .25 may just be too much if he's still dropping that low 12 hours after it was given (and after a drop dose to drain the depot a little last night)

8. Suzanne Burton

Doing a 25 minutes stall since he's so low - little stinker. Will be testing at 8:20 pm MST.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  9. Suzanne Burton

10. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I think I'd skip tonight or not give any more than .1 (if you're willing to test tonight)

LT's looking a lot like a cat going back into remission quickly!

JOJI and Kit and Suzanne Burton like this.