10/29 Meme AMPS 400, +3 320

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, Oct 29, 2020.

1. rawia

rawia Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...-er-pmps-205-3-240-9-330.237477/#post-2666556

Meme was doing fine the past two days but yesterday she was off, sleeping all the time.

I checked her temperature and it was 40.1 celsius, i called the vet and told me to continue giving the Metacam and the antibiotic, thanks her temperature back to normal after 2 hours.

I am not saure if it is pain or nausea bit she refused to eat, it was the time for her Mirtazapine so i gave it to her then she starts to eat again in small amounts but she is not alert and feels discomfortable i can see that obviously.

I want to use some anti nausea medication but they did not prescribed any, I have Ondansetron at home, Is it ok to use it with Metacam.

the vet told me not to use anythig until our next appointment on Sunday but she is not looking fine.:(:(

I am not sure what is going on and i did not plan to continue useing Metacam but she colapsed so i had to use it.

I am not sure what to do, and what to give her, she looks tired amd walking slowly, i checked her abdomen and it is tender but not sure what is happening.

any suggestion of safety giving Ondansetron with Metacam.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't have any advice, just sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if she has pancreatitis? Sunday seems like a long time away to see your vet for what sounds like a pretty sick kitty.

Do you have a pet ER anywhere in the vicinity?