10/6 Luci AMPS 250 Day 35

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!

Busy day ahead. Luci loves her lemons best of all!

I'm thinking it's time for an increase...this girl hasn't seen a decent number in days.

Usually I'd do it today - 3rd day since seeing a green, but don't have time this morning to hover.

Maybe tomorrow if she doesn't get out of that lemon tree.

Have a great day everyone! Hope your kitties surf safely!

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I think that makes sense. The numbers certainly support an increase! We need to get her out of that lemon tree once and for all somehow.
    Have a great day!

3. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Luci, were you teasing your mom with those visits to the beach, just to turn around and go back up the lemon tree? Silly girl.

Have a great day, Sue :)

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

She seems to be a hard core addict with those lemons, isn't she.

5. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Goodness, Luci has been having a rough run of numbers :bighug:

I hope work hasn't been frazzling you too badly, Sue. Seems like it's really piled on heavy at the close of the year :facepalm: I thought everyone knew this was the time for drinking cocoa -- and kinda skimming on projects until after the new year ;)

jt and trouble (GA) likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nothing like that in health care...it's crazier than ever! Quite frequently Summer is the easiest time of year because a lot of people take vacations - unfortunately this year because of COVID and all the elective surgeries and clinical visits being cancelled, now we're on overload, trying to catch up...and the teams are exhausted. The Nurses are complaining...the surgeons are complaining...everyone is feeling over-worked ... so it trickles down. We're trying hard to keep up and catch up...but it's exhausting...

And now Miss Luci decided to go out for some wild surfing today...wouldn't you know it? Just when I was thinking of a reduction - but my schedule today just wasn't looking like a good day for a lot of monitoring - Luci must have heard me and said 'No Way' are you going to do whatever you thought you were going to do and get away with it! You WILL pay attention to me...mostly while I lay here sleeping...on the coffee table, on the hearth, on the vent...wherever I feel like sleeping...and then you jump up and get a test every time that timer ring, ring, ring happens...and oh by the way, don't forget the fuds mom...keep 'em coming :facepalm::p:D:joyful::eek:

Sam & Esse likes this.
  7. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Wow, Luci was everywhere today. Nice greens and a nice beachy preshot number. Good job, Luci :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Sue I hope the increase helps, wishing you and Luci a pleasant evening :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.