10/8 Bear Man

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Bear Man, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Bear Man will cross the bridge at 1:30 p.m. today. His last days have been good ones. He is resting beside his beloved Teddy right now. I am grateful that he is going in comfort, not in pain. The vet is coming to the house, and Bear will be in his own bed when he goes.

Pat said in her condo today that "LOVE transcends the trials of this Earth plane.....all will be well". Please send vines to Bear Man for a peaceful crossing.

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Linda - I am so sorry - but I also know you make this final gesture for Bear man out of love, and commitment to him. It is truly the kindest gift. You are one incredible bean, Bear Man could not have had anyone finer. Be at peace knowing that you have done well. He will always be with you, always.

Bear man - my candle is lit for you - I will help guide the way. I will never forget you - and love you forever. ~~ Mannie.

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

(((Linda))) Safe passing to our dear, sweet Bear Man. Tears are flowing here and my heart is aching for you Linda. I know that is the best decision you could make for your wonderful friend and companion.

My dear Bear Man....I will also lite a candle for you to help guide your way across the bridge. My beanz droolers and her udder kitties will be on the other side waiting for you to show you the ropes. I'm sure Stu, Latte, Boomer, and all de udder frienz will be there too. Safe passage my dear frienz...I will miss you............Spot

4. jennifer & korbel (GA)

jennifer & korbel (GA) Member

LInda
    I'm so sorry.
    Fly free Bear Man-know you will be missed

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Bear Man....We love you so....you never said good bye to us all last night.

You said "Farewell my friends, till we meet again" and you hugged and kissed us all.

We will miss you terribly...but we know that you will be free of pain and worries...you will be free!
    We cry selfishly because we will be here, without you. But we know that you will be happy when you
    cross the bridge and for that we feel some consolation. Our love goes with you dear one...
    And so, we send you on your way...and we say Farewell, beautiful Bear Man...until we meet again.....
    ((((((((((Bear Man))))))))))

((Dear Linda))...we will light a candle for Bear man and send our love to you today....crying for you both....thinking of you...
    We are with you now...bless you for all you have done for him and hugs to you and Teddy and Emily

6. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

(((Linda))) We send wishes for a gentle crossing for Bear. Safe journey, dearest Bear.

With many tears,
    CF

7. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

(((Linda))) all my prayers and wishes for a peaceful journey to the Bridge.

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((Linda)))

The candles in LL will be a beacon to light Bear's way and will challenge the stars for their pure bright light. Thank you for sharing Bear with us. I so value the privilege of having gotten to know your heroic boy. He has persevered so much. This final decision is made with so much love and respect and dignity that you are as much of a hero as your Bear. He will be at the Bridge where he can see the butterflies he will no doubt play with. He will see old friends and new who we cherish dearly and who will be there waiting with him until we join them. He will not be alone and he will be loved and remembered always.

Your photo of him sitting by the screened window facing the flowers is one that I will keep in my heart.

ETA: There is one very bright star that has joined the heavens today. Fly free Bear Man. Your work here is done. There is only sunlight and flowers and butterflies and friends that await you.

Also ETA: Ronnie is at work but wanted you to know her heart is with you. She said to let you know there are tears, love, and comfort being sent your way.

A candle has been lit.

9. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

safe travels Bear man. hugs linda, just do not know what else to say. such a sad day

10. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Linda. It doesn't matter how much time we have with our loved ones, its never enough. Sending prayers for a peaceful crossing to the Rainbow Bridge where Bear Man will be met by our loved ones that have gone on before.

11. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

So sorry Bears time has come ... At least he will be at home, where he is comfortable ... We will light a candle for him and send prayers for a peaceful passing ... Fly Free Bear man ...

12. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

((Linda)) ((Bear Man))
    It is so hard to type with tears streaming down my face.
    You are an incredible mom to all of your furbabies and are such
    a wonderful friend.
    My heart is breaking right now.
    You listened to your Man and respect his wishes to fly free.
    I will be thinking of you and will light a candle for Bear Man
    for a safe and peaceful crossing today. There will be a long line of our GA's waiting to
    greet him and welcome.

Fly free sweet and loving Bear Man. We will always hold you in our hearts.

13. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Linda))) I am so very sorry. Take comfort in knowing you did everything you could possibly do to give Bear Man a wonderful life.
    Bear will have so many great friends waiting for him.

Safe travels sweet Bear Man....you will be missed but will live forever in our hearts.

14. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Linda, I'm so sorry for your pain. Sending up prayers for you, and for a peaceful passing for Bear Man.

15. Eva and Achilles

Eva and Achilles Member

(((Linda)))
    (((BearMan)))
    I will light a candle for Bear's journey to the bridge and send prayers for his peaceful passing. I am so sorry that you have to say farewell to Bear today. Bless your heart for being such a loving bean.

16. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

A candle is burning today for you Bear, we are all sad you have to leave us but happy your time of trial is coming to an end for you. From today on you will be young and healthy and will be able to see all the beauty that will be yours at the beautiful rainbow bridge.
    Go gently into the light, filled to the brim with love to carry you through till one day you and your wonderful momma are together again.

[​IMG]

17. paige

paige Well-Known Member

((((((((((Linda))))))))) I will light a candle for Bear Man. How wonderful that he will be at home with Teddy and you when he crosses the bridge. There are many friends waiting to take care of him on the other side.

((((((((((((((Bear)))))))))))))))))) wings_cat

18. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

all the kitties here are special but something about bear just touched all our hearts. will light a candle so he has a clear path to peace and light.
    kittycat kisses from cleo, mr bear. we will miss you and never forget you. (((Linda & Teddy et famille)))

19. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

I love you Bear Man
    I love you

20. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

We love you Bear Man! May your trip to the bridge be peaceful.
    We have many kitties who will be waiting for you.
    (((Linda))) (((Bear Man)))

21. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sending lots of vines to Bear Man for a peaceful crossing and will light my GA kitty's candle. Lots of hugs.

22. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I can't type through the tears, I'm glad Bear is safe and happy and comfortable for his next journey. It's wonderful that he can be home with you and Teddy.

Candles will be lit here and we are sending all our love, vines, snowflakes, white light, and Meezer songs to comfort you.

23. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Fly free Bear Man, you will be missed by those who are still here, and you will be welcomed by those who have gone before!

((Linda)) may you be at peace too, you have made the final decision with love.

24. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Linda))) you have always done the best for dear Bear Man. I'm glad he will be with Teddy and at home when he crosses. My heart is breaking for you. You both were already here when we joined and through your stories I've come to know Bear Man and his wonderful babysitter Teddy.

I know Noisy, Mouf, Sherman, Madison, Laura's Oreo, Winney (I'm sure that's spelled wrong), Cosmo, Jasper, Latte, Stu and all of the other LL kittehs will be there to great him and show him the ropes.

I'm so sorry his time has come.

Fly free dear Bear Man wings_cat

Until we meet again Bear Man. I know my bean will miss you and I will too
    s/Oreo

[​IMG]

25. kryskat

kryskat Well-Known Member

(((((Linda))))) My heart goes out to you... You're the best mama bean...

(((((Teddy and Miss Emily)))))

Bear Man - fly free and land softly... we all love you.

26. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((linda and bear man)))))
    i have such a heavy heart writing this. bear has fought a valiant fight.
    a candle will be lit in his honor... lighting the way for him on his journey beyond. the journey to peace and contentment, no more illness.
    we love you, bear man. you'll never be forgotten...

linda, we'll all be standing along side you in spirit.

27. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

(((Linda -- Bear Man))) Please in this time of sadness try and see all the reasons to celebrate Bear Man's life and not mourn. He has had a very special bean and he has had a very special life. Candles will light his way. As Bear Man crosses the Bridge he not be alone. He will be surrounded by love and greeted by those who have gone before. Bear Man will be healed.

You are icons on this board. Thank you for sharing Bear Man with us. We feel your pain. We love you Bear Man and Linda.

Go softly Bear Man. We will never forget you.

28. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear of this news. Sendings tons of vines, and wishing for a very peaceful crossing, which I have no doubt that he'll have. *EXTREMEHUGS*

29. karen and splash (ga)

karen and splash (ga) Member

Safe journey wishes for you Bear-Man.....you have fought a valient fight with the help of your loving family. You could not have had a better bean than Linda. (((((BearMan))))) (((((((((Linda)))))))))

May the lights of the candles lit for you today gently shimmer along your journey filled with love until we meet again. Splash and Friday will be there, as will my Rover and Brooke to welcome you to your forever health and happiness of the Rainbow Bridge.

30. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Bear's path is bright with light from candles and all of his friends are ready to welcome him to his next adventure.
    I know words can't ease this time for you -

31. Pat and Skipper (GA)

Pat and Skipper (GA) Member

Linda, you and Bear fought so bravely for so long and he was so lucky to have you. Thanks for having the strength and courage to give him your final gift.
    Fly free dear little Bear Man.

32. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

Oh Linda, my heart is breaking for your family today

(((Bear Man))) I love you

so many tears here Linda....

33. Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor

Jane & Jack & Karre the Emperor Well-Known Member

Because he wishes for the cloths of heaven, my dear, you weave them for him, and you spread them beneath his feet. You are brave.

I love Bearman and you. There will be candles and tears.

Jane and Jack

34. PJ and Cagney

PJ and Cagney Member

Cross peacefully into that beautiful meadow, Beautiful Brave Bear Man. We will all miss you terribly.

35. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Our deepest sorrow for you on this day but you are giving him the greatest gift that you can and he will always know your love. Gentle Journey, dear sweet Bear.

36. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Linda))) tears are streaming down my face writing this. You have given Bear Man such a wonderful life, take comfort in that. It is so hard to lose a furbaby. I am glad the vet is coming to the house and he can be in his bed. Will be thinking of you today. Have a safe passage Bear Man may you now be at peace. Hugs and comfort vines to you Linda!

37. Perry and Sooty

Perry and Sooty Well-Known Member

All I can do is offer sympathy and wish you to find strength on this most unwelcome, yet inevitable, day.
    We all know that this day will come, for us all, one way or another - the only comfort I ever find in it, for me, is the knowledge that death is just as much a part of life as birth, smiles, tears, good times, bad times...

Strength to you (all) today...

38. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Ah, Linda... we love you so.

BearMan, the little angel on earth will join all the other angels.
    He will send warm waves of love to comfort you.
    He will see you with clear eyes and watch over you.

I love you BearMan, rest easy.

39. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

Linda, I know your heart is breaking. You have given Bear Man such a warm wonderful loving home and I know you share a special bond. My thoughts will be with you, as you and Teddy and Emily say goodbye to Bear today.

What a safe, loving way to release Bear to the Bridge, at home with those he loves.

40. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

((((((((((Linda))))))))))((((((((((Bear Man))))))))))

Oh, Linda, I am so sorry that this day has come. My gut is hurting, my heart is hurting, and my heart goes out to you... Many tears from tbp.

Please take comfort in knowing that you went all out, and I mean all out, in all you did for Bear Man.
    That he will happy and healthy, running and playing, purring, enjoying sunrays, and seeing.
    And that he will be waiting for you at the bridge. He has many friends to keep him company while he waits.

As everyone always says, You Are The Best Mommy.

Fly Free, Sweet Beautiful Prince. Peaceful crossing, Bear Man.
    You are beloved by all, and we will miss you terribly.

Until we meet again.

So, so sad.

41. Tena and Curry(GA)

Tena and Curry(GA) Well-Known Member

((((((Linda))))))

(((((Bear Man))))))

My thoughts and prayers are with you both today.

Tena,Curry and Sidney

42. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

Linda,
    I cannot read through all these posts w/o sobbing. Please know that Bearman knows how much you love him and that no one could have loved him more or better than you. And, that he loves you just as much. This final gift you give him is the biggest gift of all, b/c it's all about your love for him and not about what you want.

Bearman,
    Happy and peaceful crossing to the bridge. Cosmo is always looking for someone to get into trouble with, so I'm sure he'll meet you and show you around.

love
    cyn

43. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Tears right now...at work reading this post. Sending prayers to Bear Man and you. You touched our lives and wish him a safe and peaceful journey. God Bless!

44. Anne&Muffin (GA)

Anne&Muffin (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Linda, I'm so so sorry, my heart is breaking for you. But it is wonderful that Bear will be in his own bed, surrounded by those he loves more than anything in this world. We will light a candle, to light his way, and keep you all close in thoughts and prayers. Fly free, sweet Bear Man. I have a feeling those already at the bridge are already setting up a barstool in anticipation. Hugs to you all.

45. squeem3

squeem3 Well-Known Member

((Linda)) So sorry to hear about Bear :cry: Squishy Merlin and all the LL angels are ready to welcome Bear to the Bridge.

46. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

So glad his last few days have been good ones. He has had a long, happy life, surrounded by love, and he'll leave feeling secure and peaceful.

Sending him flowers to see and smell, butterflies to chase - they'll be waiting for him:

[​IMG]

... and a candle to guide him and help him adjust to the light:
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/mes ... d=11764624

Linda, you have handled this with grace and dignity, I truly admire you for all you do.

47. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

Our hearts. prayers, & vines go out to you, Linda, and your precious Bear Man. Please know how much we care and empathize with you at this difficult time. Take care. Love - Susan & Lanky

48. Laura and Quincy

Laura and Quincy Member

Linda,

Your love and selfless devotion to Bear Man has been an inspiration to many. I know you received as much from him as you gave, which makes this goodbye all the more painful. Sending you as many caring, sympathetic thoughts as possible for Bear Man's peaceful transition to the next plane, and to you as you grieve this tremendous loss. There are many kitties waiting to greet him, and I hope you have just as much support here, from Teddy, Emily, and some human folk as well.

I also wanted to share this with you: http://www.pet-loss.net/surviving.shtml
    It was very helpful for me to read and reflect on after losing my beloved Cleo last October. The anniversary of her death is this Sunday, and while the pain can be just as intense as it was one year ago, the many memories of wonderful times with her help more and more every day.

Take care.

In deepest sympathy,

Laura

49. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

I'm just seeing this - and it's so sad to say goodbye to another of our special kitties. So sad.

What a blessing for him to be able to go peacefully and in his own bed with his special mom holding him. They fight so hard and then sometimes just can't fight anymore.

My heart goes out to you, Linda, in your sadness - know that many join with you in tears today. And what a group is waiting to welcome your sweet Bear - there will be happiness there as he joins those who we love so much.

The memories and love will remain with you - holding you in my thoughts and heart.

Emmy & Dude (& Mittsi too)

50. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Good By our sweet Bear!
    Please visit my Tiger and Molly and tell them I still love them and keep them in my heart!
    Ooooo sweet Bear Your You touched our hearts! We love You!
    ((((((((Linda and Bear)))))))) :cry: :cry: :cry:

51. Nicole and Napoleon

Nicole and Napoleon Well-Known Member

Linda, my heart goes out to you and Bear Man today. I am sure his crossing will be a peaceful one and he will be greeted by so many others. Hugs and prayers to you both. I hope your decision fills you with the peace of knowing you have done the very best for Bear Man and are giving him the love of not allowing him to suffer any longer or further. Fly free sweet Bear Man wings_cat wings_cat wings_cat rb_icon

52. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

A moment of silence for the BearMan. (((Linda)))

[​IMG]

53. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

(((Linda and BearMan)))

Through many tears we are lighting a candle for a peaceful passing for BearMan...

Linda.. you are such an inspiration to me for the care and love that you have provided to BearMan. He is such a lucky kitty to have had you in his life. He will certainly be missed by many!

Sending you vines and prayers...

54. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

our hearts go out to you and the bear man, linda...may he have a peaceful crossing and much joy on the other side until you are reunited.
    love to you both

celi & binks

55. kryskat

kryskat Well-Known Member

I'm at work, so I lit a candle for the Bear Man at gratefulness.org.

Safe journey, Bear Man!

56. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Our candle is lit and our thought are of Bear Man and you. This is so painful for you but a blessed relief for the Bear. Thank you for caring so much and putting his needs before your own. I've been watching your videos of Bear Man and Teddy. They are so beautiful together, cherish those memories and may Teddy give you comfort tonight as you comfort him. Cleocatra is waiting for Bear Man with all the others at the Bridge. rb_icon

Fly Free Bear Man! wings_cat

57. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

FLY FREE SWEET BEAR MAN

58. Laura and Quincy

Laura and Quincy Member

59. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

tears, tears, tears....your beautiful bear Man will now be in peace. No more pain, no more illnesses. You were such a wonderful Mom to him and to Teddy and the others. You could have done no more for him...you loved him with all your will and might and heart, and he knows this.

I know as I write this he is already gone, to fly with the other sweet angels who flew before him.

He was such a very brave, very special boy. I will always hold him close in my heart. I hope in time, your wonderful memories of your sweet boy will bring you comfort.

Fly free sweetest boy......

((((Linda)))))

60. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

BearMan, you will be missed and loved always. Fly free, dear BearMan.

61. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Our candle has been lite to help guide Bear Man across the bridge. Go peacefully oh wise one. Many many tears are being shed for you tonight. Remember...to live in the hearts of men is not to die. Looking forward to seeing you again, Bear Man.
    We love you and we will miss you.

Deb, Spot, Ralph, Ali, & Molly & Grammiebean

62. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

And God asked the feline spirit
    Are you ready to come home?
    Oh, yes, quite so, replied the precious soul
    And, as a cat, you know I am most able
    To decide anything for myself.

Are you coming then? asked God.
    Soon, replied the whiskered angel
    But I must come slowly
    For my human friends are troubled
    For you see, they need me, quite certainly.

But don't they understand? asked God
    That you'll never leave them?
    That your souls are intertwined. For all eternity?
    That nothing is created or destroyed?
    It just is....forever and ever and ever.

Eventually they will understand,
    Replied the glorious cat
    For I will whisper into their hearts
    That I am always with them
    I just am....forever and ever and ever.

63. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

((( Linda )))

I will miss Bear's presence here terribly. It amazes me some times how attached I've become to the FDMB kitties and their beans.

Bear got to experience OTJ again before he left. How precious is that.

64. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

(((((Linda)))))

I read this and my heart fell. I am so sad and so sorry that this day has come. Bear Man has fought the good fight. He was a very courageous boy. It's just time for him to rest now, and be free from anymore pain. You are a great mama to have listened to your boy's heart and done things just perfectly for him. I'm sure he has crossed safely and is in the protection of all of our GA kitties now, watching over you to make sure that you are okay. He will always be with you and he will always be remembered. By everyone on this board for sure.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Fly Free Sweet Bear Man wings_cat

Hugs to you, Linda :YMHUG:

Love,
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson

65. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I am lighting a candle in honor of Bearman as he crosses over the rainbow bridge I know there are many GA cats there to welcome him and show him around I will ask my Crazy Horse who is there to show him around tonight and make him feel comfortable

(((((((((((Linda)))))))))) we are so going to miss Bearman wonderful your vet came to your home so he could be with Teddy too Fly Free sweet Bearman you will be missed

66. Jezebel

Jezebel Member

Bear Man
    We will light a candle for you to help you cross over the Rainbow Bridge.
    Debie & Jezebel
    [​IMG]

67. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

fly free, sweet, sweet Bear.

68. Seattlebrian

Seattlebrian Member

So so sorry for the loss of your sweet Bear Man.

69. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I will miss you Bear Man. Fly free my dear sweet friend. Until we meet again. ~~ Mannie

70. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Linda and Teddy...

I am so terribly sad that Bear Man had to leave today. He was such a good boy and you and Teddy were amazing care givers. I know that all of our precious GA kitties, guided by the General himself, have met him at the Bridge and shown him around his new home. Bear is now free from pain...he's young and happy and maybe even has his sight.

You and Teddy and all of us that loved Bear are the ones left to suffer and I so wish that something could take away some of your pain. Please know that my heart, along with many, many others, is broken with sadness for you and that you are in my prayers. Cyberhugs, white light, good vines...anything at all that might ease your pain will be offered.

71. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Dearest ((((((LINDA)))))))-I am crying because I feel your pain, we all do, on the loss of our beloved Bear Man.
    I cant remember a single day when I didnt look to see how he was doing, what an amazing person you are to care so deeply and lovingly for him,
    And how much he loved you. Our hearts are so heavy in lantus land today! We have lost our Bear Man, the Bravest of the Brave, a True Fighter.
    You are always my Hero Momma Bean, as your devotion to him never ceased to amaze me!
    All the Kitties came together last night to sing to Bear Man & that Light was seen across the Universe.
    I know he was the Love Of your Life , the Heart of your Heart...Your Love will transcend all things-Alife well lived, a Beautiful Cat Well Loved...
    My heart is so heavy, all I can say is, Fly Free Bear Man, many come to greet you.
    Linda, my very deepest sumpathy!

To my friend Bear Man, We all sang songs for you last might, and we hope you heard it,as it filled with love from all of us--Till we meet again sweet Bear Man-Love from Moonie

72. sanrun

sanrun Member

Goodbye Bearman, you'll be with Cecil at rainbow bridge.

((Hugs))

Sandy - Dottie, Jeter & Tilly

o:) Rat, Stubby, Cecil, Jessie and Skippy

73. Iorwen & Tray

Iorwen & Tray Well-Known Member

fly free precious soul,

My deepesty sympathies for the loss of your treasured Bear Man

74. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Thinking of you, Linda....

So sorry for the loss of your Bear Man

our sympathies,
    betty & hank

Attached Files:

75. Jaye and Chester

Jaye and Chester Member

Linda,
    My deepest condolences for you and Bear Man. I haven't been here long enough to know him, but from the posts he sounds like a remarkable soul.

76. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

I can't add to what's been said, Linda, except to send you hugs. I know the universe will hold you and Bear Man close forever.

Lighting a candle, thinking of Bear Man as he makes his transition to a place of no pain. Linda and Bear Man, you are both much loved.

77. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

Oh Linda, I am so sorry for your loss. You will be seeing Bear Man again and holding him close. My prayers are with you.

Pattie and Harley.

78. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

(((((Linda))))))
    I'm glad you can't see me because I look like a Halloween character with mascara down to my chin.... so many tears.....

You are a wonderful mamabean and you have cared for Bearman with perseverance and so much love. Bear had a great life with you! I'm sure he returned his love to you everyday with purrs... Jojo once said that cats are special but diabetic cats are more special, and it's sooooo true. We heart you Bearman! Fly free sweet man... may there be butterflies and sunshine and may you get to see it all again! wings_cat

My deepest sympathies,

Helene

79. sharon and sparky

sharon and sparky Member

Bear Man touched so many here.. Linda are a shining example of the best of the best. Bear was lucky to have you as you were lucky to have him. Fly Free Bear Man >>>>><<<<<

80. Jennifer and Porky

Jennifer and Porky Member

Linda -

I am so sorry about Bear Man - you are the best Mommabean ever, he knew that!

May your memories of the handsome Bear Man comfort you in difficult times...

81. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

We went out to the grassy field. A somber walk. And layed down on the cool lawn and looked up at the stars
    to wish Bear Man a good night.
    He made it to Heaven ((((LInda))))

And, he looked down and saw you,
    for the first time
    he saw your light
    your aura
    and it is beautiful.
    [​IMG]

82. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

(((((Linda)))))

"just when the caterpillar thought the world was over,
    it became a butterfly"

So sad, we will miss you sweet bear
    Fly free

83. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

((((Linda))))
    Bear Man will be watching over you , Teddy and Miss Emily. Always.
    We will miss you Bear Man, fly free and land softly.
    ((((Lots of love))))

84. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Candles lit for Bear Man's safe crossing.

85. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Just wanted to send out some love and hugs to you. He is happy, content, and dancing at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for you. It's always so hard...but you are a great Mamabean.

Hugs, love, purrs and headbutts from my herd...

Best-
    Michele

86. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

(((Linda))). I am just seeing this now. I have been at this place that you are now too recently and reading this post makes me raw. Please know that we love Bear Man and you. I would like to repeat part of Skippy/Birten's post:
    "For I will whisper into their hearts
    That I am always with them
    I just am forever and ever and ever"

Bear Man will live on in your heart. He (and you) have been a special pArt of LL.

It is a very clear night here with lots of stars. I am going out tonight to see if I can find Bear Man's star. It should be very bright with all the candles lit for him. I am sure that Latte and Stu and my dear Tuscany were at the Bridge to embrace Bear Man.

I wish you peace.

87. gingerand((calliope))(GA)

gingerand((calliope))(GA) Member

((((Linda)))),

I know this is a very difficult day for you. My heart is aching for you. You must surely know that the Bear Man had the very best Mama Bean. He is celebrating his life with you, right now, and he is telling all the other kitties all about you and how much better you made his life. I know Calliope was there for the meet and greet and has made sure Bear Man was introduced around. Bear Man is free from pain and romping around with all of his new friends.

I know even the visions of Bear Man flying free do not take away the loss and pain you feel right now, but it helped me to picture Calliope that way. I remember when I got Calliope and I knew that she would not outlive me. I thought about how hard it would be to say goodbye to her when the time came, but then I thought of all the joy she would bring to my life and the joy I would bring to hers. As bad as that pain is, none of us would trade the joys to avoid it. We are good people who are willing to care for our kitties in spite of the sadness when they must leave us.

You, Linda, are one of the BEST of us. You have given so much of yourself and so much love to Bear Man. You gave Bear Man the very best life he could possibly have had. I admire you so much.

88. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

(((linda))) so sorry for your loss

89. Carrie & Trouble

Carrie & Trouble Member

Trouble lit a candle for your dear Bear Man. We can't imagine how hard today was for you!

90. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

Oh Linda words can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I know that your heart is totally broken right now and I wish I could do something to ease your pain . Bear Man was so very special but then of course you know that. How could he not be when he has such a special Mama who did everything and more for him that she could and loves him with all her heart. He will be missed so much. Today on my way to pick up Tori I stopped and bought a candle which hada guardian angel on it. It is lit tonight in Bear Man's honor.

91. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

rb_icon Welcome, Bear Man, to the wonderful land on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. All the kitties here have been waiting to greet you. We are full of joy that you had a safe and peaceful passage, and that so many candles were lit to guide your way. Come and sit at the bar and talk to all of your friends while I whip up a little something in the kitchen for us all to eat. Our community is so greatly enriched by your presence. Here's to you, Bear Man!
    Stu

(((((((Linda, Teddy, Miss Emily))))))) It is easier to speak with Stu's voice right now. I know how difficult today must be for you and just wanted you to know that Edward and I grieve with you. Hold Teddy and Emily close and Bear Man will be right there in that embrace. He's flying free. He loves you. You gave him the best life and the best gift at the end of that life. Bear Man was an inspiration to everyone in LL and will live on in our hearts. Thank you for sharing him with us.

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella, Edward (and Stu)

92. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

((((Linda)))))....our deepest condolences and sympathy from the very bottom of our hearts and souls. Only you can know the depth of your loss and I pray for your comfort knowing that Bear is safe and whole again with Stu and so many other wonderful kitties and that he is waiting for you.

We will light a candle in his honor, in his memory:

wings_cat wings_cat wings_cat

93. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

(((((((Linda))))))))) I know the pain in my heart is nothing compared to how yours must feel. You're one of the strongest people I know. General Noisy's Candle is lit for Bear Man today.
    [​IMG]

I love his feeties.
    [​IMG]

94. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Thanks Stu, I'm with my sister Grace and baby brother Truman who met me today. I'm worried about my bean and Teddy that I left behind. I want to keep an eye on them. I'm happy to see you again, Stu!

95. Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA

Phoebe_TiggyGA_NortonGA Well-Known Member

((((((Linda))))))) So sorry that Bear Man had to leave you. Fly free, ~~~~~Bear Man~~~~~~!

96. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

Oh Linda... I am so sorry! We are so thankful we were able to be a part of your lives, my heart became very heavy when I logged on to see dear Bear Man has crossed over. Sending many many healing vines for your heart. Fly free dear ((Bear Man))
    Dear Bear Man,

I am sorry I haven't been around here much, I wish I would have had more time to spend with you. I will miss your friendship. Sending lots of whisker kisses for your bean. Love - Marco

97. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Linda-

I'm crying my eyes out as well. Another huge loss for LL. It's amazing how we "know" Bear Man so well. Gosh, I'm SO sorry, but it was so great to hear that you were able to do it at home. What a nice gift to him and your other kitties. You are an excellent mom always giving the best care possible. Remember, love never dies. You and Bear Man are connected forever. xoxo

98. Denise & Oreo (GA)

Denise & Oreo (GA) Member

(((Linda))) My heart hurts tonight knowing the pain that is in yours. For you were Bear Man's mama bean and he loved you so. I have not been on the board much lately but had to come and tell you that, without ever having met Bear Man, I grew to love him so much over the last few years that I have been here. You have been, and continue to be my hero, for you never wavered in your devotion to Bear Man and always knew what he needed; even finding the strength to give him a peaceful and loving passing. Bear Man was lucky to have you there for him, and I know he is looking down at you tonight from the stars above and sending you the same love and devotion you have always given to him.

((Bear Man)) you sneaked into my heart through your pictures and stories. Oreo and I will miss you, but we know that you are happy with all the kitties and your love will be with us all as we continue on our journeys. Fly free sweet boy!!

99. Amanda

Amanda Member

Fly free sweet boy. ((Linda))

100. drjsiems

drjsiems Member

Linda,

I am so very sorry - fly free Bearman!

Judy, Jake, & Civvie Boomer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.