10/8 Bear Man

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Bear Man, Oct 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

((((Linda)))) ((((Teddy Man))))
    I am without words. The world seems a little less beautiful right now.
    I'm so sorry...

Sweet Bear Man will not be forgotten...

2. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I had to stay away from the board today. Every time I glanced at it, the tears started again, and I had to somehow keep my composure at work. When I first saw this photo of Bear Man many months ago,
    [​IMG]
    it drew me in. So serene. I felt like he was looking into me, yet that was not possible. Instead he touched all of us in his own special way. Bless you, Linda, for all of the love you gave to him, and for being there when he needed you most.

MJ&Donovan

3. Kathy&Powder

Kathy&Powder Member

Dear Linda, I know the pain and heartbreak of having to make the loving and selfless decision you made for Bear Man whom you love very much. I am sorry for what you are going through. My belief is that all the love of those expressed has combined with the light of angels to hold him and guide him on his way to the Rainbow Bridge where all who have gone before him will be waiting to envelope him in warmth and healing love.
    I don't know Bear Man's story but the love an animal has for their angel transcends time. It's wonderful how when we accept a challenge of loving care for someone who needs us and our love so badly that in the end we are blessed beyond measure with an abundance of love ourselves. He will be with you,watching over you and loving you always just as Bear Man will be cherished and loved in your heart. wings_cat

4. Me and Bayley

Me and Bayley Member

(((((Linda)))))

So many tears here...... I wish I had some words that could help but I don't. You were the best mammabean Bear Man could have ever had - he loves you too, so much and knows how much you love him. He can talk to your heart now, even more than he could before maybe. Bayley's candle is lit for Bear Man and I asked her to make sure she was there with all the others to greet him with as much love as he had everyday with you.

Bear Man - sweet boy - fly free brave angel. We will miss you terribly.

5. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Dear Linda,
    My heart aches for you. Our most special loves leave such an empty hole in our hearts. Bear Man - such a wonderful and special boy. And you - such a wonderful and loving mom. What a team!!! what a family! So many of us share your tears. Sending the warmest of hugs and hoping that as time goes by you can look back on all the happy memories you have of your special little boy! He will always be one of our First ever - Mr December to me.

With love
    Patti and Merlin (who is always in my heart)

6. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Linda ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((( Teddy & Miss Emily ))))))))))))))))))))))) (((((((( Pinkerton )))))))

*tears*
    I was thinking back to when you first came to LL . .... so I did some digging and
    I went back to the old board and found the first time you posted him as Bear Man in LL (remember your first couple posts were as Bear/ New Bear ? )

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum5/r ... sg-1245701

You guys traveled an amazing journey together. Both before and during your days in LL.
    Sometimes, when I am missing Winnie, I go back and look at an old post and remember that day. and I feel sad, but better too, somehow.
    I hope someday, you will feel up to looking and remembering those days and your incredible journey together.

We will all miss him. I am honored that we got to share some of his travels in this world.
    May he be free and happy in his new Journey. wings_cat
    I'm sure Winnie and all the other LL GAs have already greeted him and are showing him around.

I sorry you have to hurt so much. the price of such love.

Take care of you.

7. Sonia & Tom (GA)

Sonia & Tom (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh (((Linda))).... I just saw this. Too many things going on in my life right now so not around much but I always come for an update on The Bearman. I cannot imagine how you must feel letting go of your wonderful, beautiful Bear.

He will be missed. Many, many tears.... :cry:

8. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Linda,

I'm am so sorry about your bear man. I know you will miss him terribly as we will. You have given him the best gift ever by letting him pass with love. I'm glad he will be at home in his own bed with the ones that he loves by his side.

My thoughts are with you.

Fly Free sweet boy Bear man.

jan and sara

9. stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA)

stephanie & Ti-Mi (GA) Member

Just read the news. I am so, so sorry Linda. What an incredible Mom you have been for Bear Man, committed 'til the end. Bear has been a lucky cat to have you, a loving and caring person in his life. I can't find the words right now, I am very sad and at the same time happy that Bear Man is now enjoying his new life at the other end of the bridge, a life where he can eat whatever he wants, run, and have fun with his other fur friends. I truly believe that we can meet again with our loved ones after life, human, cats, birds or whatever form love took. I am sure one day this great love between you and your fur babies will be celebrated again. Even though Bear Man was blind, I am sure he always saw what a great person you are, what an incredible job you did in taking care of him and how courageous you have been to have let him go when time has come.

Bear Man, sending you light and love. Fly free beautiful, beautiful Bear Man

Linda, sending you love, courage and peace.

10. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Linda, Im sorry Im late seeing this, I was away. Bear was always a huge part of this community and we'll really miss him. Hes one of the bravest cats I know. You are just a wonderful caring person that did all you could humanly do for your sweet Bear Man. Poor Teddy, he'll really miss his brother, give him an extra hig for me.

11. Linda and Crash (GA)

Linda and Crash (GA) Member

(((Oh Linda)))
    I haven't been on the board in a while, and just saw this post. My heart cries with yours. Sending hugs and love to one of the best mommies on the board. Be at peace. You've done so much for the Bear Man. He will no longer have any pain. XOXO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.