10/8 Tucker12 AMPS 142, +5 56, +6 61, +7 74, PMPS 101

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tucker12, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Yesterday

A bit of a bump this AM, but nothing too crazy. I gave him some higher carbs last night at +3.5 as I was not able to get a reading beyond that. Maybe too protective of me, and now looking at his numbers I should have gone with 10% not 18%. Oh well, live and learn. He was quite groggy/sleepy yesterday at his PMPS and +3.5, maybe reacting to the low, but I am not sure.

He is back to his usual self this morning. We just got a freestyle lite yesterday for PMPS and wow is the smaller blood amount nice. Readings I compared (both him and me) have been within 5 or so points, so I feel comfortable changing since it will save ear pokes.

Have a nice day everyone :cat:

Bellasmom and Red & Rover (GA) like this.
  2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blue start
    Have a great day

Tucker12 likes this.
  3. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

He decided he wants to go for the low greens, into the fifties again. Fed some LC food and hope he continues to stay above that line. Will grab a few more tests here this afternoon. Next one probably in a hour or so.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Tucker comes up and surfs a little higher.

5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Nice numbers today for Tucker! He's getting close... :D

Tucker12 likes this.
  6. Tucker12

Tucker12 Member

Juuuuuust above the greens for PMPS@101. Sometimes (often) I think I got lucky with how smooth he has been since I started him on insulin with handling reductions etc. I am grateful for that and not too many surprises :coffee:

Sue and Luci likes this.