11/08 Boomer AMPS 137 +3 99 +5.5 65 PMPS 77 shooting reduced, photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Judy and Boomer, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

yesterday
    Good morning!
    AMPS 137 shooting 2.5u
    Boomer ate a bit better last night:)

A couple of days ago I figured out a way of hanging my feeders up on my deck for the winter to allow me easier access to fill them. The small feeder seemed to empty overnight.....thought it was my imagination....but last night before bed I looked out and Rocky the Raccoon was on the deck railing and had reached over grabbed the feeder and was enjoying dinner. And Rocky 2 came up the railing behind it. Guess I'll have to move it a bit further out from the railing:rolleyes:

Got all the laundry caught up yesterday yay! Just little things left to do in the laundry room and it will be done.

Today I have a photo session in studio with 2 little girls, both of whom came to me for their newborn photos. One is 3, the other is 4 months. We're doing a Christmas session. That starts mid-morning.

Today's photo is a male Northern Flicker!

Attached Files:

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So glad he ate better last night and glad u got some stuff done
    Nice blue start Boomer
    Have a great day Judy

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Happy to hear Boomer is eating better, I hope it continues!
    Beautiful flicker picture!
    It's starting to sound a lot like Christmas! Good luck with the photo-shoot!

4. Judy and Boomer

5. Judy and Boomer

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Boomer today. I hope the raccoons leave your feeders alone. Great picture.

7. Judy and Boomer

PMPS 77
    I've been having trouble getting Boomer to eat today. I think his tummy is upset. Had a heck of a time to get him to eat anything at +5.5. Got him to eat a bit at +9 and at PMPS. But given his PMPS and his lack of appy I'm afraid to give him his full dose so I'm shooting 1.5u.

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

THAT is a gorgeous bird! One of my very favorites to see at the feeder! I don't think I saw any at all this Summer.

I hope Boomer finds his appetite again soon...I agree if he's not eating very well, might be a good thing to reduce...what's up with that tummy tonight little Bommer? Such a cute face!

Glad to hear the laundry room is just about done :) YEAH!!