11/08 Jerry AMPS 398 +1 291 +2 202 +4 54 +5 73 PMPS 344+2 404 +4 388

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jerry dutchboy, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Jerry dutchboy

Jerry dutchboy Well-Known Member

previously

It's been a few days since I posted. I've been a bit under the weather(sinus infection) and it's taken all that I have to just try to keep up with testing. Sometimes better than others. I think (anti jinx) I'm finally on the mend so I should be able to get a better grip on testing times and feeding the curve.

He has as usual had his scuba suit on. Hope everyone is doing ok.:bighug:

2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

I’m sorry you’ve been ill.

Wasn't his dental scheduled for this week or did I dream it?

3. Jerry dutchboy

No it was, but he dropped to 50 and I had to feed him so we re-scheduled for the 18th. Vet had advised i feed and shoot before seven and take him in for 11 am. I think the 18th I'll just give him a half a dose.:)

4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

You could have skipped. That’s what I had to do for Gracie’s dental. I know it’s better, though, if you are feeling better.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're dealing with a sinus infection. I hope it clears up soon. I hope Jerry flattens out for you. Sending prayers.

6. Jerry dutchboy

Thank you Carla, been working on it for almost a month so I'm ready for it to be gone.:bighug:

7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Poor you Deirdre, a month is a long time to not feel well, I hope your infection goes away soon. Sending healing vines. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Jerry dutchboy

Thank you Sonia. Worst headache I've ever had. Hopefully this round of AB and pred is working, I'm actually starting to feel human again. Keeping everything crossed.:bighug: