11/1 Peepee amps-122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Doreen and PeePee, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Peepee is doing good. All 5 p's in place. I still think I am shaving a little too much off her dose. I've also been bad about mid cycle checks during the night(turning off alarm in my sleep) Bad mommabean!
    Yesterdays condo
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ay, Nancy and Rhiannon! Have a happy TGIF LL.

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Friday Doreen and Peepee!!

Such pretty numbers!!

I don't have any advice for you on shaving the dose (or not shaving it) but mostly because I see such great numbers for Peepee. You have .5 on your spreadsheet...are you giving a skinny .5?

You must be doing something right to be keeping those numbers in the "normal" range so much. Hopefully bumping your condo will get some more experienced eyes to help with your dose question.

3. Doreen and PeePee

Doreen and PeePee Member

Thank you for the visit, Chris. I have been shaving her dose by 1/100th on my calipers, and I don't even think it quiet is a skinny.
    Sometimes I'm really off with the sleepy eyes in the morning.LOL. Interesting though,is the diffenence in the syringes-sometimes with my eyeball it looks like .5 and sometimes looks like .10 without the calipers. So I just call it all .5u. It would be nice it it was .10, but who knows.
    Have a good evening.

4. Tara & Buster

Tara & Buster Well-Known Member

I keep missing my late night checks, too. Sleepy Tara has some different ideas about what to do with alarms :roll: Peepee is looking good!

5. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I know what you mean on the syringes!

Some seem to be WAY off compared to others. I wish there was a brand that had all the lines in the perfect place. It's hard enough to measure these tiny doses without having the lines move on us!

And those early morning shots are awful! The lines keep moving..LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.