11/1 Tiger PMPS 198,+3 180

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kathy and tiger, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Kathy and tiger

Kathy and tiger Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Best wishes for November green!:D

We have a URI coming through our "Kat city". Hope it runs it's course and quickly! Chatted with a vet on the Chewy website for free yesterday (even on Sunday!) because we do autoship-what a helpful service! She said lysine will help shorten the duration if it is viral and to go to the vet if it lasts more than 2 weeks because that probably means it has gone bacterial as well. I wonder how indoor only cats could get it?o_O

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I always wonder how this happens as well with indoor only cats (unless somebody has been to the vet!) I hope they will all feel better soon. It's Tiger I worry about since he's the oldest. How old is Campa? Ray should get over it pretty quickly, I would think.

Kathy and tiger likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Ruby gets URIs sometimes from the vet I think and from any severe stress, sorta like humans. She's also a bit immune suppressed because of the pred so she is prone but your clowder should not be susceptible. Hope the lysine helps! :bighug:

4. Kathy and tiger

Tiger is over the slight squinty eyes and tiny discharge of the last couple days. Ray has had the weirdest most rapid in -and-out cough I have ever heard about once a week since we've had her. Campa is about 5. We took her in from the neighborhood also so not exactly sure. She was feeling better earlier today but this evening she seems worse. May have to take her to the vet. I will give it a little more time.
    :bighug:

5. Kathy and tiger

Thank you Katherine!
    Love to your girls! Did you move because of the fleas lol? Wishing you much happiness in your new place!:)

6. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Thank you, Kathy! The fleas were not the reason for the move but I believe we did leave them behind! :joyful: