11/10 Abby PMPS 248 / +2 184 / + 3 97 / + 8 97 / AMPS 214

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by SDAbby, Nov 10, 2020.

1. SDAbby

SDAbby Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...84-3-97-8-97-night-drops.238343/#post-2676651

Unfortunately, I hit snooze on my alarm for mid cycle test last night, but given Abby's recent curve and the 97 (on alphatrak) at +3 and +8, do I assume she hit below 90 at her nadir last night? I shot her current dose [.25] this morning (she didn't bounce as much as she has been - assuming its been bouncing I've seen), but I would appreciate any suggestions on where to go from here based on her numbers.

Abby is also reverting to scratching/hissing/hiding during blood tests so clearly our truce on testing has reached an expiration (I'm not sure if I should take that as she is feeling better or if she is just over it). Her fur looks great and she is pruning a normal amount and exploring a bit more than she has been, but mostly spends the day sleeping on my bed or following sun spots in the hallway.

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

The general rule is if you didn’t see it, it didn’t happen. See what happens today and at PMPS. If you can’t test her that complicates things.

SDAbby likes this.