11/12 Fritz AMPS 163 +9 91

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by DebG, Nov 12, 2018.

1. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ich-meds-never-to-give-to-our-kitties.206351/

Yikes I almost forgot how to copy - paste it's been too long.
    Fritz went to the vet today waiting on his senior BW hopefully tomorrow.
    She had no clue what was on his upper lip that has now spread to both sides.(started out on one side)
    She said best guess dry skin:banghead: isn't that why they go to vet school to learn this stuff????
    For now I'll keep an eye on it appears to be clearing up on the one side. Had to see under the whiskers.

I went home paying a whopping $270.00:eek:

My oh my just like us humans it's always something......

Hope everyone is doing well and all our furbabies are ok:bighug::cat:

Thank you for all the input from my post yesterday!!!!

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Deb!! Good to see you! :bighug: Is Fritz eating out of plastic? That can cause irritation and what looks like pimples.

Hope you and your world is good and looks like you got a great list of meds to avoid.

3. DebG

DebG Well-Known Member

Hi Bobbie!!!! I was feeding him on little paper probably plastic coated disposable saucers. Last week I stopped let's hope that's all it was. Thank you for asking:bighug: Fritz sores look like eczema would look like on us, and then it flakes off.

My world has been crazy busy we finished up an awesome work season in the Pacific Northwest. Been dealing with family diseases and illnesses. Now I am ready for some much over due rest.

Hope your world is and has been good also.:):bighug::bighug:

I remember when I first found this wonderful group I thought I saw posts suggesting not to give our furbabies certain meds. With this aging mind of mine I thought it best I ask again before those vets just go injecting something in Fritz that wasn't right.

I always love returning and posting on this wonderful forum!!!! no matter how long you might have been away your always welcomed back by members like you as if you had never left :).

Take care my friend!!!!:bighug::bighug:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

:kiss: :bighug::kiss::bighug:

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad the sore on Fritz's lip is healing. I hate it when the vet doesn't know what is going on. I hope you get good b/w results back. I hope you can relax some.

DebG likes this.