11/12 Furball +10=365 AMPS=466 PMPS=281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Nov 12, 2019.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/11-11-furball-10-324-amps-344-pmps-178.221557/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she comes back down today.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and @JoyBee&Ravan and Peggy Sue and @Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH's recovery and @Olive & Paula and DH and @Pamela & Amethyst and @LizzieInTexas and family and Jamie and Andy (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and Dan and Luna (@For_Luna) and @Sarah and Blaze and @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) for Ella's pneumonia and @Sue and Luci and @@mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and Debra's BIL (@Debra and Yoyo).

2. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Furball whatcha doing up there, bring it on down
    Have a great day Carla

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Think that's a bounce? I hope she comes down soon...just about the time she started having some great lagoon time, she shoots up to the moon...poor Furball...come on back down and be safe!

Enjoy your day Carla!

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh Furball! :p Bring 'er on down.

5. carfurby (GA)

I forgot to mention we got our first snow! We got just about 1 inch. I love it! It's so pretty. It's supposed to warm up by the weekend so it won't stay around very long.

6. carfurby (GA)

Last night she was headed down and I had to carb her up when I went to bed. I can't stay up on work nights or I'd fall asleep driving to work.

Beth 73 and Sonia & Leo like this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Leo's waiting for you to come purr on the beach Furball! :kiss:
    Love that you got some snow Carla! Drive safe and have a wonderful day! :bighug:

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Wrong way there Furball. Have our 1st snow also. It might be pretty but it put a stop on my kitchen today.

9. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

We got our first snow too, Carla !!! Just a bare covering but so fun to watch it fall :) You and I are snow loving folks ❤️ Sending prayers to you and Furball :bighug:

carfurby (GA) and Sonia & Leo like this.
  10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Positive thoughts that Furball's BG comes back down. Every time I lower Ravan's dose by a tiny amount ,with calipers, his BG goes too high. Right now it seems he's regulated at the dose he's getting.

upload_2019-11-12_12-50-24.jpeg

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  11. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Enjoy your first snow of the season......I hope Furball decides to come down soon.

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

We are getting some snow today. I’ll send ours to you. :p

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  13. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Both of you are welcome to my snow. Darn, I see that Bobbie just posted a better deal. I'm going to have to up the ante. Supplying shovels AND hot chocolate heavily laced with Grand Marnier, and topped with freshly whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Marshmallows available upon request. I really don't want to go out in the cold and shovel.

I hope the Furball comes down for you, Carla.

14. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I think I might be willing to show up; you had me at Grand Mariner. :p

Susan&Felix(GA) and Sonia & Leo like this.
  15. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Always a bottle at the ready.

16. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, here in Minnesota, we haven't had more than flurries. I'm envious (of the snow and the Grand Marnier!).

Red & Rover (GA) likes this.