11/13 Jazzy AMPS 94 +3.75 76 +6.5 83 PMPS 85 +3 74 +6 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by Cheryl & Jazzy, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...83-4-5-95-8-5-92-pmps-94-3-25-76-6-86.238454/

Glad to see Jazzy in the lagoon this morning. Last night (well, technically just before PMPS), our other cats seemed to have an attitude problem. I don't know who it was because it happened so fast, but I think it was both of the boys that attacked Jazzy. All of a sudden I hear him screaming and trying to run away and the boys are rolling around on the floor, tackling and biting him. :(:mad:
    Mama bear was not impressed, to say the least. I yelled and everyone scattered, hair all standing up. Jazzy was growling and hissing for a few minutes after, so obviously they hurt him. He was holding his paw curled up. I tried to pet him and give him lovin, but he probably figured I was going pick him up for a test, and he wasn't having that. I just spoke softly to him and after a couple minutes he let me at least pet him a little bit.
    Of course this happened maybe 15 minutes before test time, so I did have to pick him up shortly after. He didn't like that much. Poor guy.
    Then at bedtime, our tiniest girl decided she was going to take a swipe at him too. She usually gets picked on by her brothers, and Jazzy always comes to her rescue. So she's got some nerve :eek:. That led to the boys trying to start their shenanigans again!! I don't know what was up with them, but they better lose that attitude real quick. So that was our night last night. Hopefully tonight will be better for Jazzy. I'm surprised his numbers weren't a little higher just from the stress.
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday :)

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Poor Jazzy. :blackeye::( Sounds like a stressful night for the both of you. I hope the others settle down and leave him in peace tonight. Sheesh. Interesting that he seemed to stay <100 throughout.
    Hope you have a better night tonight.:bighug:

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Those kitties were just getting ready for Friday the 13th :cat:

And my two kitties will occasionally brawl - someone told me when they were kittens that they would stop :p 15 years later, they still do.

Stay the course Jazzy :D Have a wonderful day, Cheryl!

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

5. carfurby

carfurby Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Poor Jazzy. I hope things have been calmer today. :bighug::bighug::bighug: