11/14 RONI UPDATE

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barbara and tuffy, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Roni called a few minutes ago. She sounded much better than yesterday. She said Moonie is being quiet today. I'm sure all the vetty stuff yesterday is part of that.

They went to their house today. She said all the walls are gone. They savalaged a few more of their possessions. She also said that a lot of the stores in her neighborhood are open now and they saw neighbors and had lunch there. All very encouraging.

Tomorrow they sign the lease on their apartment. They then plan to get a few pieces of furniture, i.e. bed, sofa, table, etc. the necessities till they can move into their house. She got dishes, silverware and a few other things for the kitchen. A big roasting pan was really important to her. She is planning on cooking Moonie a BIG CHICKEN.

She said THANK YOU for the assistance for Moonie's vet bills. She in so grateful for all that DCIN and LL does to help our community and thankful for all the prayers, vines being sent their way.

Again, it was great to hear her in better spirits. Hope she can keep her chin up. I'm sure there will be some not so good days but hopefully they will get back to their home in 2-3 months.

2. Leslie and Jasper

Leslie and Jasper Well-Known Member

Barb, Thanks very much for this update. I am very glad to hear Roni is feeling a little better and things are moving forward on the home front. Its great they were able to salvage some more of their stuff, I hope that mitigates a little of the impact of such loss. I hope Moonie is feeling better too, just subdued from being sick then all the vet stuff. cat_pet_icon

3. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update - I've been thinking about them all day. I'm so glad to hear Roni is in better spirits today. (((Roni)))

4. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. Still thinking of them.

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

so good to hear a update sending them lots of prayers support and healing vines ((((((Roni)))))))

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, Barbara!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. I'm glad Roni is in better spirits and they will be able to get the apartment. Still praying for Roni, Brad and Moonie.

8. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update, Barbara. It is good to hear that Roni is feeling a bit better today. I am keeping a blizzard of snowflakes coming for Moonie's recovery.

9. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you, Barbara. It's good to hear that Roni is feeling somewhat better. I've been so worried about her state of mind.

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Thansk for keeping us posted Barb. Such good news that Roni was in better spirits today. Glad for the good things that happened...from seeing the neighbors to getting more personal stuff from their house...
    thinking of the three of them all the time...sending healing vines and hugs....

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, Barb. I bet getting into the apartment will help at least get settled until the house is ready. Keeping, Roni, Moonie and Brad close in thought and prayer.

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    I just talked to Roni and she still sounded pretty good, but Moonie isn't doing very well tonight. She's not eating and not pooping. I suggested that her trip yesterday to the ER vet and all the tests probably shook her up and that she's a cat and has to work things out for herself on her own timetable. Anyway, we had a good conversation. I do so hope that all will work out with the apartment and the house. I wrote a bit about our conversation in Rusty's condo.

Keep those positive thoughts and prayers coming!!

Ella & Rusty

13. Lisa & Leo

Lisa & Leo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update - keep sending her our love and support. I can understand the roasting pan - sometimes there is something that other people might dismiss, but something that has great sentimental value to you. I'm glad she got it. And lucky Moonie gets a CHICKEN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Frosty

Frosty Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. I'm so glad that Moonie is doing a little better. He'll be a lot calmer when he is out of the hotel. I know Roni is ready to move into the apartment where she has more room and feels like it's her space until their home is finished.
    We have them in our prayers.

15. KT & Buckwheat

KT & Buckwheat Member

I apologize for not keeping up with events. I'm praying for better times for Roni and Moonie and not really sure what is going on. Get better Moonie and better times for all of you Roni!

16. Tracy & Leo

Tracy & Leo Well-Known Member

Sorry to have missed all the goings on with Moonie and Roni. I'm sending them both a ton of healing vines, feel better soon Moonie and please eat your food!!

17. Doug N Libby

Doug N Libby Well-Known Member

Thank you for keeping us updated. I've been thinking of them and praying for them. I keep hoping for good news...

Libby (& Hershey, too!)

18. missyandlittlegray

missyandlittlegray Member

I've been thinking about them all day. Glad things seem a little brighter now/

19. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Sooo glad to hear some positive news! Prayers for moonie to be on the mend soon!! Thanks for updating!

20. Christie & Willie (GA)

Christie & Willie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the updates! Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers!

21. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Thanks, Barbara. Please tell her we are all keeping them In our prayers.

22. Emmy & Dude

Emmy & Dude Well-Known Member

Thank you Barb for the update - so glad things are looking up a bit for them. Such strength - such difficulties.

Sending more and more prayers and vibes their way.

Emmy & Dude (in spirit) & Mittsi too

23. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Keeping Roni, Moonie and Brad in our hearts tonight.

24. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Many thanks for kepi us up to date. I hope the best for them. It is great to read that they are in better spirits today.

25. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

we're looking for good test results tomorrow, roni! i hope moonie is back to herself by morning. we all have off days! yay on getting back into your neighborhood - normalcy will return at some point.

barbara & ella, thanks for the updates!

26. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update .. I'm glad Roni seemed in better spirits .. I'm saying special prayers for moonie, that she pulls through this, whatever it may be .. and that they have the strength to handle all they have been handed ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.