11/15 Luci AMPS 232 Feeling better!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone and Happy Sunday! Luci seems to be feeling much better this morning - although the diarrhea is still there. Upon the recommendation of @Sam & Esse we started S.bouldari yesterday as Luci wouldn't eat her food with the Tylan mixed in - even in butter - which she loves, no go...so now we're waiting to see if there's any help getting that under control with the pro-biotics.

She's eating with gusto, thankfully and hopefully she'll gain some weight! I can also report - no puking! At least for the last 24 hours! Yeah!

Yesterday afternoon she was feeling so well she chased the banana and played a bit with dad and the flying bird...she seemed to be feeling like her old self!

Unfortunately her BG numbers are a bit crazy right now, way up high and way down low...earned herself a reducie yesterday by scraping the bottom and visiting the sharks!

So we shall see what today holds - DH and I are headed to the beach or out for a bike ride this morning! The weather is beautiful and we're getting out of here for a few hours this morning. Luci needs to be good and enjoy her time on the lanai!

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!

Sam & Esse, LindyNova, Colio and 3 others like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

This is good to hear. Hopefully the probiotics do the trick.
    Enjoy your beautiful day!:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

That's wonderful news!! I'm glad she's feeling better. Hopefully she'll put some weight back on and be back to her normal self soon. Probiotics are a wonderful thing, hope they do the trick for Luci.
    Enjoy your beautiful weather :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

So happy to read Luci is feeling better! Hope she continues to improve. Have a wonderful morning out :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

glad to hear luci is feeling better.
    enjoy the bean beach.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sue -

This website has some great information on controlling diarrhea in cats. S. boulardii is one of their recommendations and they have info on more acute situations and what to do along with more persistent problems. Look in the section on medications and supplements by function section -- there are 2 links on diarrhea.

Butters & Lyla and Sue and Luci like this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Luci is feeling better. I hope the diarrhea clears up soon. Enjoy your time out.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Enjoy the beautiful weather :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Glad to hear Miss Luci is feeling better , enjoy your day :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

I do hope Luci's business starts improving soon :bighug: I could never get Sam to eat the s. boulardii; I did get really good at squirting it down his throat. Really glad to hear Luci is playing some.

Sue and Luci likes this.