11/17 Magellan amps 53+2,203 +7,314pmps 374 +2,320

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julia Rae, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

skipping am shot bg too low to shoot for my comfort level yet

2. Julia Rae

what a bouncy supper ball..... as the saying is.. better too high than too low. Add the way he fights the testing I am still skipping until the pm shots. I wonder that is causing the lower numbers in the am???:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:.. I meant to type am shot my bad...

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Only one way to know...get a test before AMPS...find out where he's at around 8+, if he's running low he could have some medium carb food to give him a little boost so he wouldn't keep going down and missing his shot.

If you're going to be home and can monitor, it would be good to try to get his insulin into him.

Did you stall/test again this morning? To see which direction he was headed?

4. Julia Rae

for me to a +8 pm shot I would have to be able to get up and function at 5:30 am.. that is not possible for me, that is why his amps, and pmps ate at 11am/pm respectively... I do not mean to sound sharp but I know my limits and abilities. I did not stall I skipped the am shot

Sue and Luci likes this.