11-2 Michael update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Nov 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

Hi guys!

I was just emailing new pictures of Michael to Paula's friend Pauline and thought to myself that I hadn't posted here in a while about him.

He is still doing wonderfully. He is still in remission and he's made himself right at home in our house. For a cat that never had much exposure to males he has decided that they are pretty cool, actually choosing my fiancé over me when he has the option to do so :) He has decided that my purpose is to feed him apparently and fill in when fiancé isn't home and he wants petted :)

The picture with my cat Timone in the window and the one with him sprawled out with my fiancé, seemingly airing out his man bits, are the newest pictures. I don't recall if I posted the other two so thought I would add those too just in case

michael air.jpg michael raul.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Asrael

Asrael Well-Known Member

SO wonderful to see this! He looks so happy! I know Paula is so happy to feel and know this from her space across the rainbow!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

He looks so content.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad he's doing so well. He looks very happy and content.

5. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

He looks so happy and at home. :) I know Paula must be very happy, she loved Michael so much! Thanks for sharing the pics. :cat:

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing @LynnLee + Mousie :bighug: We love Michael and want to know how he's doing, and it looks like he's doing really great! :cat: I am so Happy for him! And I know Paula is smiling from Heaven.
    Thank you so much, Pauline :bighug:

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing the pics, he looks like one happy cat. I'm sure Paula is smiling down at you all.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

I check in on Michael on his FB page. He is such a lucky kitty to have had first Paula and now you and your fiance.

I am sure Paula is looking down with the biggest smile that anyone could imagine.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

9. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

You both are very special people. I also check in on Michael's FB page it makes me smile and sure Paula is too. :bighug::bighug:

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It's so good to hear that Michael has found a loving home. He's a very lucky kitty to have had Paula and you.

11. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Michael is one blessed kitty. Paula. You and your fiancé. Something magic about that boy. Love the pictures. Thanks.

Marilyn

12. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Wonderful Michael update...and I know Paula is just thrilled to see her boy thriving under your love and care!

13. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the Michael update and the gorgeous pics. I have been wondering how he's going

14. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

It is wonderful to see an update on Michael. He looks very happy and contented.
    Paula would be happy to know this.
    Thank you.

15. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Ah......he looks so content and it is so nice to see pics of him. He got lucky twice, once with Paula and now with you and your fiancé. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

This condo has made my day. Michael looks great. Wonderful how well he has adapted to your household. Paula is certainly smiling down on you all.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

17. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

aw, I'm so glad to see Michael pics! Had to laugh at the pic of him "airing out his man bits" because that's exactly what it looks like. hahahhahhahaha silly kitter!

Thanks for bringing us an update. I think of Paula and wonder how Michael is, and i'm so glad to hear his news. He does look very settled in and content at your place. What a relief!

18. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I, too, am happy to see this update, although I follow Michael on FB, so I know he is well and very happy. I'm sure Paula knows it, too. I have no doubt it gave her great peace to know he would be loved and cared for. You and your fiance are wonderful people! :bighug:

19. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for the update. This was wonderful to read. I often think of Michael. It is so cool to read he is doing well. :joyful::cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.